Morgan
Corporal

Creation of the Confederation of the Rhine

Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:12 am

The Confederation of the Rhine can be created starting in 1806/01/01 with the evt_nam_CMN_ConfederationRhine1806 event. However, the victory points, diplomatic relations, and resources are allotted by the evt_nam_RHC_RhineConfederacy event, which has a 100% chance of firing after evt_nam_CMN_ConfederationRhine1806, but can fire no earlier than 1807/01/01. Is that a typo? Shouldn't the MinDate and MaxDate of the two events be the same?

We've ended up in a strange situation in our PBEM game where the RHC is created in 1806 but is a zombie faction with no relations, no diplomatic agreements, and no resources.

Bohémond

Re: Creation of the Confederation of the Rhine

Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:26 am

Hi,

You are right both events should have the same Mindate as they are both fired by the same option (FRA_RhineConfederacy).

Regards

Morgan
Corporal

Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:54 am

Yes, I figured it must be a mistake. We'll just do a ForceEvent in the console to fix the game. Thanks for looking at it. :hat:

There are so many little details in games like this that I wonder if they can ever be fully debugged!

Marmadukethe1st
Conscript

Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:21 pm

They create a masterpiece - a literal design of beauty, elegance and meticulous historical accuracy that allows for seven people to relive the Age of Napoleon that must have taken half of a lifetime to create and then abandon it to bugs and glitches that could be fixed in less then an hour.

The Napoli event which is a game killer.

The creation of the Rhine Confederation that could shut down all supply and movement without France declaring war on the satellite it just created.

And now this:

StartEvent = evt_nam_FRA_HollandAnnexed|0|2|evt_txt_FRA_HollandAnnexed|Event-Img_FRA_HollandAnnexed|$Amsterdam|NULL

Conditions
MinDate = 1809/01/01
MaxDate = 1815/01/12
Probability = 100

Actions
DescEvent = evt_desc_WES_KingdomCreation
SelectFaction = FRA

This is the wrong command and date but check this out:

StartEvent = evt_nam_WES_KingdomCreation|0|2|evt_txt_WES_KingdomCreation|Event-Img_WES_KingdomCreation|$Kassel|NULL

Conditions
MinDate = 1807/01/01
MaxDate = 1815/01/12
Probability = 100

Actions
MinDate = 1807/01/01
MaxDate = 1815/01/12
Probability = 100

Actions

Can someone take an hour out of their busy life and correct all of wrong dates, commands and game destroying bugs? We the faithful that love Ageod games would be grateful.

This is not just a good game it is a great game that has no equal. All of us who are supporters of the genius it took to create such elegance would be indebted. As it stands now, we have to constantly watch what event fires, when, how and what else it will effect.

EDIT; I apologize as I now realize there are two Dutch events so this one is the correct date but the command line for the in game message box is still wrong and that is minor. The rest of my thoughts still stands.

Return to “Wars of Napoleon”