Murtagks
Corporal

Re: Murtagks(USA) vs Naturamix(CSA) The end of Naturmix series of wins (I hope)

Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:45 pm

100..png
100..png (2.39 MiB) Viewed 6680 times

My retreat to north, was intercepted and now my plan to defend Washington is now impossible I know that at this point I have lost this war.

101..png
101..png (3.27 MiB) Viewed 6680 times

The last stand of my defender of Washington. It was an honor to fight for you.

102..png
102..png (3.61 MiB) Viewed 6680 times

I will always remember you brave soldiers and also my enemy.
This civil war cost 585.644 American their live.
And also the two generals that I killed Stonewall Jackson and Jubal Anderson Early.

103..png
103..png (4.18 MiB) Viewed 6680 times

This was really the best game with Naturmix that I had. And also a good experience to improve my English.
I would to thank everyone that read my AAr and supported me.
And also I would like to thank Naturmix for this game, but I must say I love to play Civil War 2 with Naturmix.

deguerra
Major

Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:21 pm

Just wanted to say thank you (both) very much for this highly entertaining AAR - I've learnt a lot and most of all had a great time following along.

Keep it up!

-deguerra

Murtagks
Corporal

Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:47 pm

deguerra wrote:Just wanted to say thank you (both) very much for this highly entertaining AAR - I've learnt a lot and most of all had a great time following along.

Keep it up!

-deguerra

I would like to thank you and everyone that was reading my AAr and also who cheered on me.
When I write my next AAr, I will do my best to write a good AAr for you all.

Ripster8
Colonel

Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:57 pm

Both games were amazing! Thanks for sharing. Reading your AAR has me playing CW2 again. If you write another AAR, perhaps you will consider sharing your build/development strategy and decisions. I was very impressed with the amount of combat power you both created and with the ferocity with which your attacked each other. Breathtaking!

Murtagks
Corporal

Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:00 pm

Ripster8 wrote:Both games were amazing! Thanks for sharing. Reading your AAR has me playing CW2 again. If you write another AAR, perhaps you will consider sharing your build/development strategy and decisions. I was very impressed with the amount of combat power you both created and with the ferocity with which your attacked each other. Breathtaking!

I would like to thank you, for your comment.

And I will try to share my build/development, strategy and decisions in my next AAr. : )
I must say, I was a little bit disappointed of me, that I was not bringing the full potential out of the union industry but in my next AAr, I will play the CSA and then I will bring out the full potential!
(I must say I like to play the CSA more than the union)
Yes, we both love to play against each other and we both want to win this game.

And I never expected that Naturmix and my Aar was so popular and entertainment for so many people.

Is a shame that I lost the war, and also our sixth game. : / He is far more experienced than me, I have only 143 hours and he 341.
BUT I will wait for the day that I finally beat Naturmix!!!

Naturamix
Major

Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:28 pm

Murtagks has exhibited a Sisyphean perseverance in these games that is very impressive to me.

I am glad we are attacking each other ferociously :)

I think the high combat power however may be partly due to the very concentrated combat areas we had this game rather than build up. We only really fought around St Louis, Nashville and in Virginia, therefore our forces were lumped together and appeared more powerful. Historically and against Athena forces tend to be more spread out which would make them appear weaker overall.

Naturamix

Return to “CW2 AARs”