Mirandasucre
Lieutenant

Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:28 pm

Waiting for Pride of Nations GOLD VERSION..... :)

Egg Bub
Major

Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:00 pm

Mirandasucre wrote:Waiting for Pride of Nations GOLD VERSION..... :)

Aren't we all?

Andy2
Private

Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:15 pm

PON2 would be a dream... :love:

Acularius
Conscript

Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:19 pm

I always keep coming back to this game to tinker around. I just enjoy the era. :)

driggsd
Private

Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:26 am

I have to agree, I really like the game. I like the 2 week turn, but I think it could work with a 7 day turn. How-ever, I would love to see a bit more fleshing out of the colonization system. Meaning just because something is a national province for a another nation once you take it over you should be able to "colonize" that province in order to push your ethnic and cultural agenda. I would also like to see a way for Russia to chose not to sell Alaska.

Egg Bub
Major

Re: Pride of Nations 2?

Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:07 pm

Any chance of seeing a remake of PON using the upcoming new engine?

Pocus

Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:51 pm

An industrial era game? Sure, this is not impossible, but there is a long road to cover before that. We probably overstretched our human resources and engine with PON.

vaalen
AGEod Guard of Honor

Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:18 pm

Pocus wrote:An industrial era game? Sure, this is not impossible, but there is a long road to cover before that. We probably overstretched our human resources and engine with PON.

The best game you have ever made, with all its problems. The best game anyone has ever made. If you get into it, it recreates the feel of the era like no other game. The only game to ever portray colonial warfare with realism. Most beautiful map ever. A game that is fresh and fascinating every time you play it. A game where playing every nation is a very different experience. A game that has been improved considerably with patches. If I had to choose only one game to have and play, this would be it. And I never tire of it, not after five years of playing.

All great works are a result of stretching too far.

Egg Bub
Major

Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:28 pm

vaalen wrote:
Pocus wrote:An industrial era game? Sure, this is not impossible, but there is a long road to cover before that. We probably overstretched our human resources and engine with PON.

The best game you have ever made, with all its problems. The best game anyone has ever made.

I agree with both statements.

Egg Bub
Major

Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:31 pm

Is it not true that the overstretch was overcome when PON was released? I mean: a large part of the content is already made, if you wanted to write a PON 2...

Pocus

Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:31 am

Sure, with a new engine and the data we amassed, that would be 'easier', but the task of redoing a game of the complexity of PON must be carefully accessed before writing even a single line of code.

1Ripper
Civilian

Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:35 pm

I would love to see a PON 2 and a Civil War 3. Aegod makes the best strategy games, but they could use some upgrades, hopefully without the large file video cuts.

harsada
Civilian

Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:30 pm

Excitement brews at the mere mention of "Pride of Nations 2." Anticipation runs high for potential improvements, expansions, and new features. Fans eagerly await updates on its development, hoping for a sequel that surpasses the original and offers a fresh, captivating gaming experience. fm whatsapp

Pocus

Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:28 am

These bots. Good but not perfect. Let me rephrase it as it should

Get ready to be thrilled beyond imagination with the upcoming "Pride of Nations 2"! The buzz is real, and expectations are soaring as we hint at groundbreaking improvements, breathtaking expansions, and innovative new features that are set to redefine gaming excellence. Join the legion of fans in the loop, eagerly anticipating every update, and brace yourself for a sequel that promises to eclipse its predecessor with an unparalleled, mesmerizing gaming adventure. Stay tuned for an experience that will captivate your heart and challenge your strategy skills like never before.

VonSpee
Civilian

Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:36 am

Pocus wrote:These bots. Good but not perfect. Let me rephrase it as it should

Get ready to be thrilled beyond imagination with the upcoming "Pride of Nations 2"! The buzz is real, and expectations are soaring as we hint at groundbreaking improvements, breathtaking expansions, and innovative new features that are set to redefine gaming excellence. Join the legion of fans in the loop, eagerly anticipating every update, and brace yourself for a sequel that promises to eclipse its predecessor with an unparalleled, mesmerizing gaming adventure. Stay tuned for an experience that will captivate your heart and challenge your strategy skills like never before.

Are you just making fun of the bots? I would love to see PON2!!

Return to “Pride of Nations”