HHFD50
Captain

Convert provinces to...what!???

Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:24 am

So I noticed something very wrong with the latest patch update playing as the Protestants. Under decisions I have the option to convert provinces to Catholicism? Huh? :confused: Before the patch it was normal. Anyone else experiencing this?

Random
AGEod Veteran

Re: Convert provinces to...what!???

Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:07 am

Did you change sides? Have seen this happen if you start a game as Catholic and then load the saved game as Protestant; the conversion RGD will remain Catholic and vice-versa. Otherwise just checked my current Protestant campaign as Protestant and the RGD fires as intended even with the latest patch.

-C

HHFD50
Captain

Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:12 pm

Random wrote:Did you change sides? Have seen this happen if you start a game as Catholic and then load the saved game as Protestant; the conversion RGD will remain Catholic and vice-versa. Otherwise just checked my current Protestant campaign as Protestant and the RGD fires as intended even with the latest patch.

-C

No, I started a whole new game.

Leibst

Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:24 pm

It seems that your Decisions folder is corrupted, or the aliases file for the decisions

HHFD50
Captain

Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:38 pm

Long and behold I started a game as the Catholics and noticed string errors for some of the decisions, in particular the decision for Wallenstein. A grey card with no image just "Wallenstein" on the bottom. When you cursor over it says "Color=110". So something is not right on either side. I did not see an option for conversion playing the Catholics but I don't know if turn 1 is too early for that. I did confirm though on a second new game start that the Protestants have a convert to Catholicism decision available. If someone can tell me how to screenshot (F12?) then I take a pic and post it here to show you.

HHFD50
Captain

Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:39 pm

Leibstandarte wrote:It seems that your Decisions folder is corrupted, or the aliases file for the decisions

Ok

Return to “Thirty Years War”