Immelmann
Civilian

email accounts all banned?

Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:34 pm

so, on my 5th email account, i was finally able to register. will one of you admins STOP banning @mail.com accounts? i am a 1st time register and i do not understand why i had to create a yahoo account just to register at this site. remove the ban from @mail.com accounts PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would also like to know why, over the past 3 weeks, NOT ONE admin has replied to my pleas for help. is anyone home?

Pocus

Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:37 am

Sorry for all these troubles.

What is the email you used to reach admin?

Some domains are banned, I'll ask the admin if the ban can be lifted.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Slitherine Iain

Re: email accounts all banned?

Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:09 pm

Sorry you are having problems. I've not heard about any domains being banned but this could be part of the old Ageod forum and wont be part of the new system. If you have any problems please contact support@matrix games.com

The admins are running multiple servers and sites and don't check in regularly to individual forums so will not see these requests, or be able to deal with them if they do. Support is the place to go if you have any issues.

Return to “AGEOD Webshop”