Pocus

Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:37 am

Yes, I'll ask for this change, thanks for the report!

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Delaware
Private

Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:54 am

I am standing here with my money... take it already

hannibal_barca
Corporal

Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:49 pm

Want.. to... buy... game...

iandes
Conscript

Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:01 pm

Can't wait

Pocus

Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:16 pm

It should really be within one hour, two max. Or perhaps in 5 mn!! :p

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

hannibal_barca
Corporal

Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:41 pm

Damn it! I have to go sell my labour power in a half-hour so that the capitalist can exploit my surplus value! Damn!

vaalen
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:40 pm

I woke up at five in the morning, I was so excited about buying this game. And there is nothing about it on the Matrix website. Nothing!

But they have a feature on a kick starter campaign for some Napoleonic board game. that looks like Risk. Seriously.

This is disrespectful to those of us who have waited eagerly for this game for years, The lack of publicity brings up bad memories or how Paradox handled the release of PON.

I hope that Slitherine will do its best to support this game, The game deserves it. Ageod deserves it . We, the Ageod faithful, deserve it.

Sorry for the rant, but I am very emotional over this. I will be much better once I have purchased the game.

Pocus

Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:41 pm

There was several news items posted both on the Ageod website and at Matrix website, if you take a look here:
http://www.ageod.com/newslist.asp

For the Ageod website, there are 4 news on Wars of Napoleon on September and 3 on October, plus the release news just now. Same basically at Matrix:
http://www.matrixgames.com/newslist.asp

So for people checking either website, they can't miss the release of the game. We also published 6 videos on youtube and that's advertised on both sites and in both forum.

Delaware
Private

Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:14 pm

vaalen wrote:I woke up at five in the morning, I was so excited about buying this game. And there is nothing about it on the Matrix website. Nothing!

But they have a feature on a kick starter campaign for some Napoleonic board game. that looks like Risk. Seriously.

This is disrespectful to those of us who have waited eagerly for this game for years, The lack of publicity brings up bad memories or how Paradox handled the release of PON.

I hope that Slitherine will do its best to support this game, The game deserves it. Ageod deserves it . We, the Ageod faithful, deserve it.

Sorry for the rant, but I am very emotional over this. I will be much better once I have purchased the game.

Agree 200%

Franz Ferdinand
Sergeant

Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:27 pm

What is up with the download? I just waited an hour and a half for it to download (my internet speed is fine, so I presume this is due to the server), and when it was downloaded (1 sec left), the whole thing failed. What a nerve wrack. I am downloading it again, hopefully it will work this time. Is this just due to high volume of downloads at release or? Other games from AGEOD always downloaded fine, but I never bought them on release.

loki100
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:17 pm

Franz Ferdinand wrote:What is up with the download? I just waited an hour and a half for it to download (my internet speed is fine, so I presume this is due to the server), and when it was downloaded (1 sec left), the whole thing failed. What a nerve wrack. I am downloading it again, hopefully it will work this time. Is this just due to high volume of downloads at release or? Other games from AGEOD always downloaded fine, but I never bought them on release.

I had it hang at 1sec for some time, but then it completed the download with no problems
AJE The Hero, The Traitor and The Barbarian
PoN Manufacturing Italy; A clear bright sun
RoP The Mightiest Empires Fall
WIA Burning down the Houses; Wars in America; The Tea Wars

vaalen
AGEod Guard of Honor

Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:47 am

Ah, thank you, Pocus. I feel much better about it. Especially since I have the game. I am glad to see that it is getting support from Slitherine Matrix.

Pocus wrote:There was several news items posted both on the Ageod website and at Matrix website, if you take a look here:
http://www.ageod.com/newslist.asp

For the Ageod website, there are 4 news on Wars of Napoleon on September and 3 on October, plus the release news just now. Same basically at Matrix:
http://www.matrixgames.com/newslist.asp

So for people checking either website, they can't miss the release of the game. We also published 6 videos on youtube and that's advertised on both sites and in both forum.

Return to “Wars of Napoleon”