Gray Fox
AGEod Guard of Honor

Prayers for Paris

Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:07 pm

Je suis Paris!
I'm the 51st shade of gray. Eat, pray, Charge!

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:42 pm

Thanks.
We should be too so more other people and lands, as there are much more violent or bad deaths in so much more countries than France.

Secretaries of State talk about democracy(!??): They don't know what about they're talking, or/and maybe they continue the bourgeois propaganda as usual.
Some foreign men seeking power use some lost maddened youngsters from everywhere,
and our politics answer by continuing to lose people with their lies.

Gray Fox
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:42 pm

Prayers for San Bernardino.

Pocus

Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:20 pm

Indeed. This is sad, that so many people die by gunfire, in the US or elsewhere.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Gray Fox
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:23 pm

Now prayers for Orlando.

Maybe Bono wasn't so wrong when he testified to the Senate committee on terrorism that we should use humor and sarcasm to expose the stupidity of ISIS.

I think there should be an ISIS Barbie.

The purple Tele-tubbie should actually be for ISIS.

The Star Wars movies should be digitally enhanced so that Jar-Jar Binks is wearing an ISIS uniform. "Meesa gonna get some infidels!"

An ISIS leader needs a recruit to wear a dynamite vest, so he asks his men,"Which is closer, the Moon or Mecca?" One man jumps forward and proclaims, "That's easy, the Moon is closer. You can't see Mecca from here."
Here's your vest.

Baris
AGEod Guard of Honor

Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:53 pm

I think those comments should be regarded too light in regards to real politics about not only what happened to 'you'.
This site still international forum as I recall.

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:45 pm

When Isis will be complete succesfull, it will become a Saudi Arabia, our ally which legaly decapitate people for same reasons. Isis is still not enough strong (or rich, rather, having something to lose) to leave terrorism status and become a real state (making the same but in a bigger scale so it becomes esteemed by other states).

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:18 pm

ERISS wrote:Secretaries of State talk about democracy(!??): They don't know what about they're talking, or/and maybe they continue the bourgeois propaganda as usual.
Some foreign men seeking power use some lost maddened youngsters from everywhere,
and our politics answer by continuing to lose people with their lies.

Same thing with the priest stabbed in small town: president and prime minister talk about democracy.
They are dangerous as those maddened by the republic, and finding their truth in a religion, believe this bourgeois lie that we would be in democracy, and so the mads aim people instead of the bourgeois who exploit us. They are made hating democracy instead of just republic, it's good far all powers from religion or money, save simple people.

PhilThib

Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:53 am

Let's keep it as it is suppose to be here: testimony, empathy and recognition...no politics. Thanks

AleksandrStefan
Private

Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:27 am

Would be good actually to give a prayer for those who died in Ukraine..

-no politics- just in case.

PhilThib

Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:15 pm

Indeed, there are victims of human stupidity and politics (!) everywhere... :(

vaalen
AGEod Guard of Honor

Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:11 pm

PhilThib wrote:Let's keep it as it is suppose to be here: testimony, empathy and recognition...no politics. Thanks

Plus one.

Baris
AGEod Guard of Honor

Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:58 pm

ERISS wrote: it's good far all powers from religion or money, save simple people.

I concur. Fundemantal religion also somehow capitalist, not enough modern doctrine pursuit to save simple people.
What did happen yesterday as similar today II. Mahmud needed blessing from masque to attack and reform janissaries.

Return to “General discussions”