Lindi
General

Find opponent

Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:39 pm

I find opponent for any Ageod game, any scenario, for long time with 2 turn by week-end 100% sure, and more only if the playeurs can and are motived for more.

I have all game of ageod, except the First World War.

I not know all scenario but I love learn and play :) .

So Scenario open is all scenario of :

PON (war scenario...), BoA2, AACW 1 or 2, RoP, RuS, AJE, BoR, Parthien War, Espana.

I know and I am medium/good (not perfect) with : Rop Austria (all 7 years wars - Side Austria), BoA2 ( 7 years wars - Side French) . (I have victory in PBM and very play in PBM this scenario)

stegosarus_army
Sergeant

Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:19 am

I'd like to take up the challenge in AACW2.
How about these house rules?

3.) For the south: "Part-Mobilization" in Late April 1862 (history it was 17th April 1862) and "Full Mobilization" in Late September 1862 (History it was 27th September 1862)

4.) For the North: "Part-Mobilization" in March 1863 (I don`t have a exactly date) and "Full Mobilization" in 1864 (History it was when I`m right March 1864)

Lindi
General

Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:13 pm

you host, historical Attrition, Medium delay, and medium activation malus. If you are ok with that, I am ok with your rule, I take the South, I play in PBM in AACW 1 only the North and that finish in the 13 before the end with my lose after big defeate of my North Army.

My mail is : mikael.lanouette@gmail.com

Also said in mail the version of game plz.

Return to “PBEM and multiplayer matchups (all games)”