pantsukki
Brigadier General

[Parthian Wars] Trajanus scenario

Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:49 pm

A couple of observations and bugs from the Trajanus scenario:
-The Roman yearly income in March is about 75, is this WAD? It's a really low amount.
-The city Dioscurias in Colchis cannot be entered, at least not via dragging and dropping a unit there.
-After the Armenian annexation event the Romans get a duplicate of general Catilius in Artaxata, one with the unit "Armenia manus" and another in "Artaxata praesidium".

Franciscus

Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:57 pm

Hi

- I suppose it is by designer's intent the income is so low. Not 100% sure.

- Dioscurias can be entered if Colchis is unlocked (by the Colchis alliance option). I just dragged and dropped there the "Colchidia exercitus" that becomes also unlocked. If that is not your case, please post a save

- Double Catilius will be fixed in next patch, thanks

Regards
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

pantsukki
Brigadier General

Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:51 pm

More feedback:
-The off-map province of Nubia cannot be entered, yet the Judeans had one unit generated there by event.
-The Romans can only recruit Oriental cavalry and supply unit replacements.
-How can one block the port of Alexandria? I have 32 naval elements in Pharos Insula and 10 (river) elements in Nilus Occidentalis, yet the harbour remains unblocked.
-The Judean revolt of Cyprus needs some reworking, I just ordered a fleet carrying two legions and supporting elements to Salamis which was besieged by one militia unit, and after the revolt event both my naval and land units simply disappeared. :mad:

I'm attaching my current turn and also the previous one. From these you can also see that the militia unit in Dioscurias cannot be dragged & dropped to the city.
Attachments
PAR-4-Traianus1140.rar
(301.99 KiB) Downloaded 132 times
Backup1.rar
(229.18 KiB) Downloaded 120 times

Franciscus

Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:40 pm

Away from my PC this weekend, will try to check your points.

Regarding Dioscurias, check closely: the militia unit SEEMS to be in Dioscurias but really is in Pytos. The tooltip tells the truth, the map position is misleading
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Franciscus

Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:38 pm

Hi again

- Nubia region will be unlocked in the Egyptian revolt event (next patch)

- You have available units and replacements for all your roman units; ORI are not needed for them. Not sure what is the problem

- River ships do not count for harbour blockade, only naval units. In Nile you have a fleet with only 2 naval ships, you need 8 more

- Re Cyprus revolt, will be fixed in next patch (only roman garrisons will be destroyed)

Thanks for reporting
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

pantsukki
Brigadier General

Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:52 pm

Franciscus wrote:Hi again

- Nubia region will be unlocke in the Egyptian revolt event (next patch)

- You have available units and replacements for all your roman units; ORI are not needed for them. Not sure what is the problem

- River ships do not count for harbour blockade, only naval units. In Nile you have a fleet with only 2 naval ships, you need 8 more

- Re Cyprus revolt, will be fixed in next patch (only roman garrisons will be destroyed)

Thanks for reporting

Thanks for the reply! Regarding the replacements, I'm pretty sure that I had other Oriental units beside cavalry. They need replacements.

Return to “Help to improve AJE”