Highlandcharge

Wierd entrenching bug...

Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:22 am

Hi there, I just noticed a entrenching bug or misunderstanding...

It states in the pop up text that when the commanding general is activated the legions under his command if entrenched and gain a bonus of 10% defensive fire and 1 protection..

The commander of the stack is Sulla and he is active.. the legions under his command are commanded my 1 star generals, it seems that if the legions 1 star general is not active the Legion under his command does not get the bonus, is this how it is supposed to work?

Is the bonus activated by the overall leader being active or the 1 star general who is attached to the legion?

Thanks

Franciscus

Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:37 pm

Highlandcharge wrote:Hi there, I just noticed a entrenching bug or misunderstanding...

It states in the pop up text that when the commanding general is activated the legions under his command if entrenched and gain a bonus of 10% defensive fire and 1 protection..

The commander of the stack is Sulla and he is active.. the legions under his command are commanded my 1 star generals, it seems that if the legions 1 star general is not active the Legion under his command does not get the bonus, is this how it is supposed to work?

Is the bonus activated by the overall leader being active or the 1 star general who is attached to the legion?

Thanks

Hi

Known bug, will be corrected in the official 1.02b patch

Thanks and sorry

Highlandcharge

Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:39 pm

Thanks for getting back to me, any idea when the patch will be released?

Franciscus

Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:01 am

Highlandcharge wrote:Thanks for getting back to me, any idea when the patch will be released?

It should not be long. Although some more feedback of the beta patch would be good.

Regards

Erik Springelkamp
Brigadier General

Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:30 am

Franciscus wrote:It should not be long. Although some more feedback of the beta patch would be good.

I have been playing two scenarios with the beta patch, Marius vs. Sulla and the Great Mithridatic(?) War, and I have not experienced obvious bugs, but I didn't look at details like entrenchment levels.

Highlandcharge

Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:53 am

Its not so much the entrenchment level, its the activation of the Roman legions special ability (10% defensive fire bonus and 1 protection) when entrenched, depending if the main leader is active...

The small white dot with the zig-zag line through it, it flashes red if the ability is not activated...

Return to “Help to improve AJE”