Blind Sniper
Sergeant

Game file corrupted

Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:01 pm

Hello,

I just changed my computer but I'm not able to install AACW anymore, the system freeze when I launch the .exe file.
No antivirus or UAC involved, therefore I tryed to copy the file in another folder and I discovered that after 25% it freezes again and I think is corrupted (unfortunately it was my only copy of the game :bonk :)

I bought the game in the distant 2007 (setup file date 09/05/2007), any chance to download again?
(I think is not possible but I try anyway :) )

exar83
Private

Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:49 am

Even if they wont let you, go here, http://www.ageod.com/en/2-ageod-games . I just had to buy a second copy (my third total) and it was on sale for $13.00! That was a couple weeks ago. Looks like it went back up to $20, $24.99 after tax. Still a good deal. If you really want to know if you can download again you'll have to contact the company you bought it from. However, I'm willing to bet that you are way past your allotted time to get a free replacement download.

Blind Sniper
Sergeant

Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Still a good deal.

Sure but I don't want to buy it again.

If you really want to know if you can download again you'll have to contact the company you bought it from.

Directly by Ageod therefore I'm asking here :)

However, I'm willing to bet that you are way past your allotted time to get a free replacement download.

Yes, I think so too, just asking...

Return to “AGEod's American Civil War”