MASB
Conscript

Why i payed for the game and you gave me nothing?

Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:18 am

I have payed for the game Alea Jacta Pre order yesterday and is charged inmediatly on my bank account from pay pal for your account. No answer no replay and no download. Nothing for 19,99€.

No address to contact besides the contact option and a Mailer Demon that return everything I send.

Why? Is the first time i have this kind of problem in a webshopping and in your site i bougth last month without problems. Why now?

Will you answer here?

MASB
Conscript

Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:21 am

If you need:

#000569 02/09/2012 19,99 € PayPal

Franciscus

Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:37 am

Pocus or PhilThib will solve any issue if needed, rest assured.

In the meantime, check your junk mail, maybe something is in there.

Finally, if you check on Ageod website your order history and click your order number (569), further info will appear with a direct link to download your game, like this:

Just click on the "product" description.

Regards

MASB
Conscript

Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:43 am

No, nothin in email and the only thing in my order history is the option of pay again if i click in that.

MASB
Conscript

Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:46 am

I have no the symbol with the green arrow for download product.

Just i found on the data of the payment of my account on Pay Pal another adress

pthibaut@ageod.net

I just write there.

MASB
Conscript

Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:58 am

Still waiting and nothing.

Is it normal i had the private messages disabled?

wryun
Sergeant

Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:46 am

As you can see from your order number, Ageod is a small company. Give them a day to fix your problem before you condemn them as terrible :)

(I think private messages would be disabled because you're a new member - it's to prevent spammers)

yellow ribbon

Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:55 am

MASB wrote:Still waiting and nothing.

Is it normal i had the private messages disabled?

yes, shall be normal that you cant use everything right now, third day of the months, so guess you joined Saturday?

see:

As you may or may not have seen, we have been seeing an increase in spammer activity targeting these forums for some time now, and it has reached a point where we need to enact some measures to deal with it better.

Therefore, the following restrictions are applied to new members of these forums:
Not allowed to use the PM system
Not allowed to use the email-to-others system
Not allowed to set a signature for themselves
Not allowed to edit profile info
Not allowed to post polls
Not allowed to post visitor messages (on people's profile pages)
No user picture album

These restrictions are lifted as soon as a new member satisfies *both* of the following:
Has been a registered user for at least 2 days
Has a postcount of 5 or more
...not paid by AGEOD.
however, prone to throw them into disarray.

PS:

‘Everything is very simple in War, but the simplest thing is difficult. These difficulties accumulate and produce a friction which no man can imagine exactly who has not seen War . . . in War, through the influence of an infinity of petty circumstances, which cannot properly be described on paper, things disappoint us, and we fall short of the mark.‘

Clausewitz

MASB
Conscript

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:45 pm

wryun wrote:As you can see from your order number, Ageod is a small company. Give them a day to fix your problem before you condemn them as terrible :)

The terrible is to be one and half a day without a confirmation on the advice i put yesterday morning and seeing every mail be returned as destiantion failed by a daemon. And to see all the morning of a work day pass as nothing. In a small company this is the best they can do: answer the customer and not let him thinking that nobody is on charge on the other side. If I came to the forum and made this public is because i did not found a single email adress to direct beside the contact on the web that was failing. I need to search in my Pay Pal data to found an email adress.

And now i must say they solve the problem and accept the payment. But still without apologize for that. Perhaps it is me which must apologize for ask for what I paid.

En referencia a tu pedido #569:

El pago de tu pedido fue recibido CORRECTAMENTE .

Anyway thank you, specially for the capital letters.

PhilThib

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:55 pm

Your issue was not simple to solve, as the order went through Paypal and was not registered in our website. It took time for us to find it back, but hopefully that was solved. Hope you'll enjoy the game.
And sorry for not working on Sundays

MASB
Conscript

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:37 pm

"Your issue was not simple to solve, as the order went through Paypal and was not registered in our website. Please Wait."

That answer this monday fully working morning would be the correct thing. Sorry for be a hard monday worker.

Agesilaus
Corporal

Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:44 pm

Hahaha, I'm sorry but this whole exchange is so ridiculous that it's funny. :thumbsup:

Franciscus

Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:57 pm

To any one worried, let me just say that Pocus and PhilThib have always done everything possible (and more) to solve any customer's problem.

You will not find a better level of support and dedication anywhere else in the gaming industry.

Regards

yellow ribbon

Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:09 pm

no doubt in that, but they need a subtitle

"we are small, move fast, hit hard, but still we are small"

the fact that 90% is personal contact, should make clear there is no marketing/sales department clarifying these questions, but the Designers aside of the daily work...
...not paid by AGEOD.

however, prone to throw them into disarray.

PS:

‘Everything is very simple in War, but the simplest thing is difficult. These difficulties accumulate and produce a friction which no man can imagine exactly who has not seen War . . . in War, through the influence of an infinity of petty circumstances, which cannot properly be described on paper, things disappoint us, and we fall short of the mark.‘

Clausewitz

Leibst

Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:50 pm

in our terms lets say they are most of their time "in the trenches" :gardavou:

Reiryc

Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:40 am

MASB wrote:I have payed for the game Alea Jacta Pre order yesterday and is charged inmediatly on my bank account from pay pal for your account. No answer no replay and no download. Nothing for 19,99€.

No address to contact besides the contact option and a Mailer Demon that return everything I send.

Why? Is the first time i have this kind of problem in a webshopping and in your site i bougth last month without problems. Why now?

Will you answer here?

Wait... am I missing something?

You want on a download for a game that hasn't been released yet (releasing on sept 22 or 3 days early for pre-orders)?

MASB
Conscript

Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:00 pm

The problem here, if anybody doesn't know, was that i had no response or form of contact. The contact option in the web return the emails as failure. It was neither a question of language as i send the first email bilingual (english and spanish) and the last in english. The problem is that the contact option that is that give the certainity of your problem is on the table of AGEOD send me a failure in reception email and when I came here to ask there was no official confirmation or a post in the sense "ok we are on it. Don't worry". Yes a member of the forum say me that, but it is not the same.

I think this thing can help you to solve future problems and improve the situation of be a few team with no commercial department. You solve it as quick as the stand in any other company, but giving the impression to me that it was not being solving. Being ironic with a customer in problems with you does not help.

You must take notice of the problem with the contact form for any email-clients because it will give the impression of being unattended as just was my case. Silly thing when it was being solved.

Boomer
Lieutenant Colonel

Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:25 pm

Me know understand why you not understanding to solve problems with orders cannot be hugely solved by privately communictioning with moderators or admins.

Taking issue with a order like this can cause many sad days with language translators seeking to make orders completion.

Thank you and render yourself a happy moment. :bonk:

Pocus

Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:15 pm

We will check the contact email indicated on the website Masb, thanks for your note.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Ace

Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:22 pm

Hi guys, I have a similar problem. I purchased the preorder game AJE this Sunday via credit card, and I had no confirmation from you. I was able to download installation file and a pdf invoice from your site. After I installed the game, it asked me the registration key which I never received. I can provide you with a order number if this can be helpfull.
I am sure you will help me. I am aware you are a small company, and things like this can happen. Cheers.

ferrenava

Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:37 pm

Ace wrote:Hi guys, I have a similar problem. I purchased the preorder game AJE this Sunday via credit card, and I had no confirmation from you. I was able to download installation file and a pdf invoice from your site. After I installed the game, it asked me the registration key which I never received. I can provide you with a order number if this can be helpfull.
I am sure you will help me. I am aware you are a small company, and things like this can happen. Cheers.

Enter Ageod page with your name and password and there you will find

I so I have

Ace

Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:53 am

Problem solved. Thanks Pocus :thumbsup:

Prussian Konig

Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:53 pm

I had a problem also. My address on the Ageod website did not match the one on PayPal. This caused a problem with paying for the game. Once I discovered this it was an easy fix and the game is now on my computer waiting on the update! Check your profile on the Ageod website and make sure everything matches!
Beta Tester HOI 3, EUII. AACW2 & To End All Wars!

Return to “Alea Jacta Est”