Twotribes
Conscript

How to use RP

Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:02 am

I do not understand how in single player to use RP. The preturn runs fine until the reinforcement phase where all my reinforcements are auto placed . I do not know how to do RP for damaged units and I can not end the phase. What am I missing?

Twotribes
Conscript

Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:54 am

Ok figured out how to use RP, but I can not figure out why I can not end the reinforcement phase.

CSS
Lieutenant

Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:40 am

Click the end button that you do to end all phases.

Twotribes
Conscript

Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:25 pm

CSS wrote:Click the end button that you do to end all phases.

I can not it says I have not completed something.

Twotribes
Conscript

Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:30 pm

Updated game started a new game same problem, this time I had units to deploy, I deployed them and can not end the reinforcement phase.

Twotribes
Conscript

Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:41 pm

51 views and one response. I can not play the game and no one has any idea why?

Random
AGEod Veteran

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:28 pm

See my reply to your post over in the Tech Support forum. Post your response to my questions here and we'll see what we can do.

Twotribes
Conscript

Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:55 pm

Gold Obviously, with latest patch, 2 person 1914 campaign. Either side. I advance fine until the reinforcement phase where I no longer can advance. Sometimes I have reinforcements which can be placed which I place and sometimes all my reinforcements are auto deployed. Doesn't matter I can not advance past the reinforcement phase. This is the preturn of course.

Random
AGEod Veteran

Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:02 am

WEGO or Army by Army?

Twotribes
Conscript

Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:27 am

Random wrote:WEGO or Army by Army?

Must be WEGO as it doesn't matter who I move first turning movement not sure how to change that.

Random
AGEod Veteran

Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:50 am

I cannot reproduce your problem and have never had the game hang during the reinforcement phase, sorry. Just tried the first two turns of the 2-Player campaign from both sides and all is working as designed. There should be no reinforcements on the first turn (the Early August pre-turn) and in the WEGO mode reinforcements arrive at the start of the Military phase. The Campaign will not let you advance a turn until you have made all mandatory attacks and there should be some regardless of which war plan you select.

The Army by Army mode will not allow you to advance a turn until all armies have been moved in the correct order. Finding the next one is sometimes a drag. To make sure you are in WEGO:

Press Esc or left click on the Menu icon on the bottom right corner to bring up the Menu screen;
Look at the right hand panel under Game Mechanics and find the Strictly Turn Based entry;
Make sure this box is NOT checked; and
Close the window using the check mark icon.

If in WEGO are you sure you are not in the Military Phase with the Reinforcement windows open?

Which side are you playing and have you completed all mandatory attacks?

Twotribes
Conscript

Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:31 am

Ok changed to Army by Army Mode and it is working, so what ever was wrong had to do with WEGO. Thanks. I used to play Hearts of Iron III but there is some conflict between new drivers for my graphics card so can't play that. This is my go to game when not playing Dungeons and Dragons Online.

Nebogipfel
Conscript

Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:02 pm

Is there any auto-reinforcement option ? Don´t see anything like that.

You shouldn´t be forced to change the turn mode just to play the game correctly, hm.

Too bad, there is no "default-setting-button".

I´ve never had this problem. Maybe you have to install the game a second time.

This game has rough edges and sometimes needs time getting it run correctly, but it´s worth all efforts.

calvinus

Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:40 am

Placement of reinforcements is never a blocking problem for advancing game turn/phase. If you leave a reinforcing unit in the queue, you find it re-usable during next turns.

Now let me understand what happened exactly to Twotribes. Did he was locked because mandatory attacks not fulfilled? :confused:
Visit my other games at : http://www.calvinusgames.com

Return to “WW1 : La Grande Guerre 14-18”