Prussian Konig

Status of Patch 1.03?

Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 pm

Not rushing you guys or anything but......how's it coming along? ;)
Beta Tester HOI 3, EUII. AACW2 & To End All Wars!

Pocus

Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:35 pm

There will be quickfixes, then public beta... We still need several weeks for a big patch I would say.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Kensai

Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:49 pm

Pocus, do you mind if we maintain a page on AGEOD Wiki with all bugs or unreasonable situations we notice?
(with 40 pairs of eyes and counting, bugs have nowhere to hide in our MP)
Care to unify Germany as Austria? Recreate the Holy Roman Empire of the 20th Century:
Großdeutschland Mod
Are you tough enough to impersonate the Shogun and defy the Westerners? Prove it:
Shogun Defiance Mod (completed AAR)

lodilefty

Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:02 pm

Kensai wrote:Pocus, do you mind if we maintain a page on AGEOD Wiki with all bugs or unreasonable situations we notice?
(with 40 pairs of eyes and counting, bugs have nowhere to hide in our MP)

I prefer you do a separate buglist here in forums.

Wiki isn't good place for bughunts.....
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Kensai

Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:25 pm

Copy that. Will try that.

Please now and then visit the bug reports (and tech support) sections of the Paradox forums and of course our MP game as many interesting discussions and improvement suggestions are done there. :)
Care to unify Germany as Austria? Recreate the Holy Roman Empire of the 20th Century:
Großdeutschland Mod
Are you tough enough to impersonate the Shogun and defy the Westerners? Prove it:

lodilefty

Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:43 pm

Kensai wrote:Copy that. Will try that.

Please now and then visit the bug reports (and tech support) sections of the Paradox forums and of course our MP game as many interesting discussions and improvement suggestions are done there. :)

IMHO, you should post bug reports here. Faster responses here since the "de-Paradoxation" of AGEOD....

...at least if you want my input.....
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Prussian Konig

Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:54 pm

Pocus wrote:There will be quickfixes, then public beta... We still need several weeks for a big patch I would say.

Thanks Pocus. I really want to start a new game but want the full patch. I can wait.....patiently :neener:
Beta Tester HOI 3, EUII. AACW2 & To End All Wars!

Kensai

Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Prussian Konig wrote:Thanks Pocus. I really want to start a new game but want the full patch. I can wait.....patiently :neener:

Honestly, I was doing the same while I was waiting v1.02 to come out back in autumn. I think it's a fairly stable build, you should start with it anyway.
Großdeutschland Mod

Kotik
Lieutenant Colonel

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:59 pm

lodilefty wrote:IMHO, you should post bug reports here. Faster responses here since the "de-Paradoxation" of AGEOD....

...at least if you want my input.....

You make it sound like AGEOD are going through "de-stalinzation" or "de-nazification" :D
"Saw steamer, strafed same, sank same, some sight, signed smith" From "The Thousand Mile War" by Brian Garfield.

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:29 pm

Kotik wrote:You make it sound like GEOG are going through "de-stalinzation" or "de-nazification" :D

That's humour (I hope), you still deserve a Godwin point...

Kensai

Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:27 pm

• Tooltip is missing from closed nations in F1.
  • Messages regarding colonial actions should come at the moment they are played, not in the end. We have no use of knowing the "assertion" of a colonial territory once it is already done. This is critical to play stakes in time!
Großdeutschland Mod

Metalist
Sergeant

Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:06 pm

My current game as Austria became boring, i want to play as Prussia but i wonder if there are any problems about German unification. And should i play with 1.02d, is loyalty problem a big trouble?

Return to “Pride of Nations”