Red Bird
Conscript

Rankings

Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:47 am

I'm trying France as an early game and I notice some of the missions involve Army or Navy size in relation to others. I cannot find any sort of chart or graph which indicates my ranking in Army or Navy sizes.

Is there a chart or graph which shows this?

Francois Xavier
Conscript

Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:55 am

Red Bird wrote:I'm trying France as an early game and I notice some of the missions involve Army or Navy size in relation to others. I cannot find any sort of chart or graph which indicates my ranking in Army or Navy sizes.

Go to 'Scores and Objectives' and hover over other countries, and your own Flag. Would be nice if in this next update a better ranking system/ledger was made.

Red Bird
Conscript

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:20 am

Francois Xavier wrote:Go to 'Scores and Objectives' and hover over other countries, and your own Flag. Would be nice if in this next update a better ranking system/ledger was made.

Which particular button or key do I access that with?

Kensai

Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:33 pm

F10. Showing for the other countries won't work with the latest (1.02d) version though.
Care to unify Germany as Austria? Recreate the Holy Roman Empire of the 20th Century:
Großdeutschland Mod
Are you tough enough to impersonate the Shogun and defy the Westerners? Prove it:
Shogun Defiance Mod (completed AAR)

sagji
Lieutenant

Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:05 pm

Red Bird wrote:I'm trying France as an early game and I notice some of the missions involve Army or Navy size in relation to others. I cannot find any sort of chart or graph which indicates my ranking in Army or Navy sizes.

There is no way to find this information in the game.
The closest is to go to the F10 screen and look at the relative power. However not all units count towards the mission - for example largest army in Europe only counts land elements in Europe. Plus the missions all work in terms of number of elements where the power is based on the total strength of all units.

Return to “Pride of Nations”