Boores
Private

Sun May 20, 2012 5:23 pm

I offer my candidature. I hope be lucky :-)

undercovergeek
Conscript

Sun May 20, 2012 8:06 pm

unlurked after many years to register my application - heres looking forward to the email from Phil to apply to

TheDeadeye
Colonel

Mon May 21, 2012 12:19 pm

Locked n Loaded! I'm ready when you are for the beta, hope you'll also consider my candidacy ;)

ferrenava

Tue May 22, 2012 1:12 pm

A mi tambien me gustaria participar y ayudar en lo posible, gracias y sal2

Pocus

Wed May 23, 2012 1:50 pm

undercovergeek wrote:unlurked after many years to register my application - heres looking forward to the email from Phil to apply to

I +1 you as I know you are a long time forumite of the Wargamer forum :)
Not to say the others are not nice people too!!

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

undercovergeek
Conscript

Wed May 23, 2012 10:42 pm

Pocus wrote:I +1 you as I know you are a long time forumite of the Wargamer forum :)
Not to say the others are not nice people too!!

lol, nice to see you here too - is Phil walking back from Sweden?!

PhilThib

Thu May 24, 2012 8:04 am

We are still in Stockholm. I'll do the recruitment thing early next week (remember also that Monday is a holiday in France, don't get impatient!)

yellow ribbon

Thu May 24, 2012 10:18 am

we are not... not yet at least, would be the false characteristic for betas

we just imagined a situation that you would desperately try to bypass the airports security control, wearing a roman chain mail, the hat of Napoleon in one hand and an Enfield musket in the other...

anyway, just program a "recruits rally to the flag"-HOI-event per mail if possible

Pentecôte is typical vacation time for other countries too, emails might be checked, forum not
...not paid by AGEOD.
however, prone to throw them into disarray.

PS:

‘Everything is very simple in War, but the simplest thing is difficult. These difficulties accumulate and produce a friction which no man can imagine exactly who has not seen War . . . in War, through the influence of an infinity of petty circumstances, which cannot properly be described on paper, things disappoint us, and we fall short of the mark.‘

Clausewitz

Hohenlohe

Thu May 24, 2012 11:52 am

Next week I will have an operation on my left shoulder thus I cannot immediately answer the beta call so I hope I can take part on the beta instead after my return...

It would be my second beta after battlestar galactica online where i took part in the closed and open one and after some months I stopped my engagement for too much addiction...*grin*

I started some weeks ago fresh with a colonist instead of my former cylone and lost my beta account, but this is not important...I would hope for a good chance here as a longtime supporter in the SI-Games forum to take part in the AJE beta team...

greetings

Hohenlohe an internet and games addicted fan...
R.I.P. Henry D.

In Remembrance of my Granduncle Hans Weber, a Hungaro-German Soldier,served in Austro-Hungarian Forces during WWI,war prisoner, missed in Sibiria 1918...

PhilThib

Thu May 24, 2012 4:27 pm

So here is the process:

* all those interested send me an email at pthibaut@ageod.net
* write down in the mail your name, first name, age, place of living, email address
* indicate your forum nick/alias, as I'll need it to give you access to the AJE Beta Forum that should open next week (not before wednesday)

* any additional info is welcome, especially about knowledge of our games or knowledge about the Roman era
* also previous experience in beta testing can be useful info for me, especially to assign later tasks

Please note that accepting to join the beta group (and being accepted) means to respect a key motto: what's said in Beta remains in Beta :gardavou: !!

Thanks

PS: I am still in Sweden today and away travelling most of tomorrow, so do not expect an answer before next week :cool:

Florent

Thu May 24, 2012 5:16 pm

Thanks !
email sent ! :)

derblaueClaus
Corporal

Thu May 24, 2012 5:53 pm

Dito. I hope I'm one of the lucky ones. ;)

undercovergeek
Conscript

Thu May 24, 2012 9:18 pm

PhilThib wrote:So here is the process:

* all those interested send me an email at pthibaut@ageod.net
* write down in the mail your name, first name, age, place of living, email address
* indicate your forum nick/alias, as I'll need it to give you access to the AJE Beta Forum that should open next week (not before wednesday)

* any additional info is welcome, especially about knowledge of our games or knowledge about the Roman era
* also previous experience in beta testing can be useful info for me, especially to assign later tasks

Please note that accepting to join the beta group (and being accepted) means to respect a key motto: what's said in Beta remains in Beta :gardavou: !!

Thanks

PS: I am still in Sweden today and away travelling most of tomorrow, so do not expect an answer before next week :cool:

done, and thanks for opportunity!

Leibst

Thu May 24, 2012 9:52 pm

email sent. waiting for news. :)

ribaluigi
Sergeant

Fri May 25, 2012 9:03 am

Thanks! email sent.

Hohenlohe

Fri May 25, 2012 11:39 am

email sent, waiting for answer...

greetings from Munich

Hohenlohe
R.I.P. Henry D.

In Remembrance of my Granduncle Hans Weber, a Hungaro-German Soldier,served in Austro-Hungarian Forces during WWI,war prisoner, missed in Sibiria 1918...

Boores
Private

Fri May 25, 2012 10:07 pm

email sent :-)

Cheers from Vigo

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Sun May 27, 2012 3:43 pm

I have some problems with my pc, I'll have soon to bring back my motherboard to be tested.
I don't know when I'll send the mail, but I won't miss much as I would not play the game..

PhilThib

Wed May 30, 2012 7:34 am

I have received quite a few emails, so we are about set to start the beta. I am not sure I'll be able to select all of you, but everyone will get an answer by return mail.

The plan is to open the specific beta forum tonight or tomorrow (tehcnical issues to solve). In there you'll find a link to the beta version of the game to test, plus the selected candidates will receive a personal email with their own private serial code for the game.

Some key members of the team will post on the Beta forum to give you guidelines and instructions: the main goal will be to play the game in most of its scenarios, each side, and report, report and report...

Highlandcharge

Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:42 am

Email sent, hope I'm not to late, would love to Test AJE :)

Sepul
Lieutenant

Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:16 pm

Any news about the beta? I sent the email but i don´t know if you receive it because i´m still waiting for answer :bonk:

Caradoc
Corporal

Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:05 pm

E-mail sent, holding breath and now turning blue :thumbsup:

PhilThib

Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:14 pm

I will make a second (and last) selection of Betas for those who sent me their email late..it will run from next week with the latest beta version in order not to disrupt the current ones. There are already "too many" betas now, but the more the merrier and I want to leave a chance (the last) for late comers.

But consider that now applications are closed.

Thanks

Return to “Alea Jacta Est”