Averkinen
Sergeant

The capture of Sea zones ...

Tue May 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Hi all!

Sorry for the stupid question, but can anyone please explain to me how to capture the enemy sea zones? Thanks for help. :bonk:
Sorry for my bad English. ;)

PhilThib

Tue May 01, 2012 3:31 pm

IIRC you need to send a fleet inside the sea zone on a Control mission, and win any battle there :cool:

Averkinen
Sergeant

Tue May 01, 2012 5:31 pm

PhilThib wrote:IIRC you need to send a fleet inside the sea zone on a Control mission, and win any battle there :cool:

Oh thanks you very much, man! You helped me a lot. :hat:

calvinus

Tue May 01, 2012 6:15 pm

Control is kept for one turn (or until next Interphase, I do not recall exactly when...). Then a new Control mission is requested.

Averkinen
Sergeant

Tue May 01, 2012 9:08 pm

calvinus wrote:Control is kept for one turn (or until next Interphase, I do not recall exactly when...). Then a new Control mission is requested.

Ok, thanks you for the additional information mate. It turns out, this feature is only available for the landing? But this condition you have added only in the last few patches, but in earlier versions of WW1 Gold could be landing troops anywhere, even in spite of the fact that the coastal zone is controlled by the enemy, is obtained, earlier this function in general was not needed? ;)

calvinus

Wed May 02, 2012 7:02 am

To be honest, I do not recall exactly hot that works now as compared to the past... Time is passing fast and the game starts being old! ;)
I remember that the Control of open seas grants supply for landing, I'm not sure it's a mandatory need for landing.

Averkinen
Sergeant

Wed May 02, 2012 12:30 pm

calvinus wrote:To be honest, I do not recall exactly hot that works now as compared to the past... Time is passing fast and the game starts being old! ;)
I remember that the Control of open seas grants supply for landing, I'm not sure it's a mandatory need for landing.

Ok, now me all became clear, thanks you! :hat:

Return to “WW1 : La Grande Guerre 14-18”