Averkinen
Sergeant

Russian WW1 Gold?

Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:54 pm

I inspected the location "modding" yet that the illegal version and noticed an interesting location (World War One Gold \ Modding \ Localization \ Russian \), I wanted to ask if you have it and if so, what it is the Russian version of the WW1 Gold? :w00t:
Sorry for my bad English. ;)

PhilThib

Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:46 pm

WW1 Gold was never made in Russian (you would need the map plus some extra texts)...although there are texts for the old WW1 existing in Russian language :cool:

Averkinen
Sergeant

Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:01 pm

PhilThib wrote:WW1 Gold was never made in Russian (you would need the map plus some extra texts)...although there are texts for the old WW1 existing in Russian language :cool:

Yes, interesting ... even if it is for old versions of the game, then based on these files, I could try to create a Russian version for the Gold edition. :w00t: ;)

PhilThib

Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:53 pm

You can easily do that for the texts, as we use an excel format.

For the map, you would need Photoshop, some good knowledge of it, and access the files which are much too big to be transfered by anything else than ftp :cool:

Averkinen
Sergeant

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 pm

PhilThib wrote:You can easily do that for the texts, as we use an excel format.

For the map, you would need Photoshop, some good knowledge of it, and access the files which are much too big to be transfered by anything else than ftp :cool:

But no, I'm not going to change those names that have been written on the card, let them remain in English, I would like to change only the names of cities, the texts of acts and the like. :)

Tiranus
Conscript

Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:36 pm

averkinen wrote:but no, i'm not going to change those names that have been written on the card, let them remain in english, i would like to change only the names of cities, the texts of acts and the like. :)

Надо же, встретил соотечественника на этом форуме! :w00t: Ну и как продвигается работа по русификации ww1 голд? Я и сам зимой думал это сделать, но наткнулся на проблему с шрифтами (игра не понимала русские шрифты ;) , а потом и времени не хватило! А вообще, если переведешь хотя бы этой будет огромный плюс, так как в игре много текста и не все понятно! :)

Averkinen
Sergeant

Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:03 pm

tiranus wrote:Надо же, встретил соотечественника на этом форуме! :w00t: Ну и как продвигается работа по русификации ww1 голд? Я и сам зимой думал это сделать, но наткнулся на проблему с шрифтами (игра не понимала русские шрифты ;) , а потом и времени не хватило! А вообще, если переведешь хотя бы этой будет огромный плюс, так как в игре много текста и не все понятно! :)

О здарова! Пока русификация идет довольно медленно, так как с некоторыми действиями и тонкостями нужно еще разобраться, они там так запутаны, что можно сделать так, что игра вообще начнет вылетать. Еще я хочу дождаться нового патча, чтобы уже по нему делать перевод, так как там будут присутствовать некоторые изменения. Одно я знаю точно, какие-то результаты по русификации будут еще не скоро, но когда я все сделаю, хотя бы на демо версию русификатора, работу сначала отправлю модерам, чтобы они уже окончательно доделали и выпустили для широких масс. ;)

Tiranus
Conscript

Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:17 pm

Averkinen wrote:О здарова! Пока русификация идет довольно медленно, так как с некоторыми действиями и тонкостями нужно еще разобраться, они там так запутаны, что можно сделать так, что игра вообще начнет вылетать. Еще я хочу дождаться нового патча, чтобы уже по нему делать перевод, так как там будут присутствовать некоторые изменения. Одно я знаю точно, какие-то результаты по русификации будут еще не скоро, но когда я все сделаю, хотя бы на демо версию русификатора, работу сначала отправлю модерам, чтобы они уже окончательно доделали и выпустили для широких масс. ;)

Здарова! Рад услышать! В принципе ведь 80 % переведенного текста уже есть в старой версии, я как то сравнивал "ExternalStringsRU" и "ExternalStringsUK"! А со шрифтами разобрался? Я, кстати, пробовал "пинать" нашу родную акеллу на локализацию, но у них один ответ: не планируется! Но думаю еще попробовать распинать, мож что-нить получится! :) если нужна какая-нить помощь, то пиши, постараюсь помочь. чем смогу. Ты, кстати не пробовал адаптировать старую "русскую" версию игры под патчи! У меня все время ругается на неправильный серийник?

calvinus

Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:20 pm

:8o: :grr: :non:

Averkinen
Sergeant

Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:02 pm

Tiranus wrote:Здарова! Рад услышать! В принципе ведь 80 % переведенного текста уже есть в старой версии, я как то сравнивал "ExternalStringsRU" и "ExternalStringsUK"! А со шрифтами разобрался? Я, кстати, пробовал "пинать" нашу родную акеллу на локализацию, но у них один ответ: не планируется! Но думаю еще попробовать распинать, мож что-нить получится! :) если нужна какая-нить помощь, то пиши, постараюсь помочь. чем смогу. Ты, кстати не пробовал адаптировать старую "русскую" версию игры под патчи! У меня все время ругается на неправильный серийник?

Нет старую не пробовал, так как все равно ничего не получится. Работать может начать только с этой игрой. Спасибо за предложенную помощь, но она мне пока не нужна, пока буду пытаться разобраться сам, но если что обращусь. Было бы здорово если Акелла прислушается к вашей просьбе, но это навряд ли, скорее всего потом они пошлют куда подальше, но ты попытайся еще, вдруг что получится ... :D

Кстати, здесь лучше писать только по английски, так как вон модераторы уже ругаются. :evilgrin:

calvinus wrote: :8o: :grr: :non:

It is a pity that violated some rules. It will not happen again. We just had more convenient to write in their native language, because we both are Russian. ;)

calvinus

Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:17 pm

No problem for me if you write in Russian language (Forum admins please intervene), but at least write a rapid translation of each post, just to make us understand it's not spam. Also to avoid real spammers join the thread adding real spam, as happened... I just had to delete a spammin message here. Thanks, Calvinus.

Tiranus
Conscript

Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:44 pm

Whats new about russian version WW1 Gold? I "translated" 90% texts in WW1 Gold, and playing Russian version of the WW1 Gold now :) If interesting, details on my e-mail: maks4@mail.ru

PhilThib

Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:04 am

Send us the text file with your Russian by mail to pthibaut@ageod.net so we can have it included in the final patch for WW1 Gold

calvinus

Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:37 am

Be sure you send us the Game Texts.xls updated to the most recent beta patch 1.08N... ;)

Averkinen
Sergeant

Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:15 pm

Tiranus wrote:Whats new about russian version WW1 Gold? I "translated" 90% texts in WW1 Gold, and playing Russian version of the WW1 Gold now :) If interesting, details on my e-mail: maks4@mail.ru

:thumbsup: Oh, thank you for working on it, because I can not continue translate yet (a lot of work in reality), but soon I will. By the way, how did you get the game to take the Russian text, as when I tried to use the Russian beta-translation, the game constantly crashed? ;)

Tiranus
Conscript

Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:39 pm

Averkinen wrote: :thumbsup: Oh, thank you for working on it, because I can not continue translate yet (a lot of work in reality), but soon I will. By the way, how did you get the game to take the Russian text, as when I tried to use the Russian beta-translation, the game constantly crashed? ;)

Write on my e-mail, and i explain all)))

calvinus

Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:40 am

Averkinen wrote: :thumbsup: Oh, thank you for working on it, because I can not continue translate yet (a lot of work in reality), but soon I will. By the way, how did you get the game to take the Russian text, as when I tried to use the Russian beta-translation, the game constantly crashed? ;)

Surely parametrical tooltip texts wrongly formatted.

Averkinen
Sergeant

Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:27 pm

Tiranus wrote:Write on my e-mail, and i explain all)))

Okay, thanks you! ;)

Return to “WW1 mods and modding”