germanpeon
Private

Forming Divisions

Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:25 pm

I can't figure out how to do it. I'm about 8 turns in as the CSA and the option is still greyed out whenever I select an active 1 or 2 star general. I read the wiki and the FAQ and I can't understand why it won't let me.

I've applied the v1.15 patch, and one theory I've been considering is that the patch is bugged, because I could form divisions before the patch. Any ideas?

Longshanks
AGEod Grognard

Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:40 pm

For 1.15+ Divisions are activated in September in the big scenario (full war). Corps are activated in Feb 62. If you haven't reached September 61, then you won't have divisions yet.

germanpeon
Private

Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:59 pm

That's frustrating. Thanks!

Ethan
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:37 pm

Sorry Longshanks, but you are wrong ;) . From 1.14 patch you can not form divisions until October 1861 both the USA and for the CSA. From this date, the USA can build 60 divisions and the CSA 30.

Corps until March 1862. :thumbsup:

Regards! :wavey:
[color="Navy"][font="Georgia"]"Mi grandeza no reside en no haber caído nunca, sino en haberme levantado siempre". Napoleón Bonaparte.[/font][/color]

[color="Blue"]Same Land. Different Dreams. - Photobook[/color]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Longshanks
AGEod Grognard

Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:24 am

yeh, i can never exactly remember those dates... until they happen. I have people that do that for me!!!

I just know they're coming and prepare accordingly. Let's see: remember wife's birthday or date divisions form .. .hmm..... :mdr:

Anyway, germanpeon gets the idea. :cool:

Ethan
AGEod Guard of Honor

Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:33 am

Longshanks wrote:Let's see: remember wife's birthday or date divisions form .. .hmm..... :mdr:

Better not forget the first one... :wacko: :D :D :grr:

:wavey:
[color="Navy"][font="Georgia"]"Mi grandeza no reside en no haber caído nunca, sino en haberme levantado siempre". Napoleón Bonaparte.[/font][/color]

[color="Blue"]Same Land. Different Dreams. - Photobook[/color]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

germanpeon
Private

Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:13 pm

A-ha! Good thing I'm at the end of September in my game, then.

I'm getting way too excited about the idea of efficient military organization... :neener:

Capt Cliff
Sergeant

Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:25 pm

germanpeon wrote:A-ha! Good thing I'm at the end of September in my game, then.

I'm getting way too excited about the idea of efficient military organization... :neener:

Keep and eye peeled in the reinforcement section for armys, they are a unit. Build them ASAP and as many as you get. For some strange reason the CSA get armys before the Union, :wacko: . With an army you then can make Corps but you need an army first.

Return to “AGEod's American Civil War”