Von Kleist
Conscript

Patch 1.03

Mon May 23, 2011 5:49 am

Hi everyone,

Just installed 1.03 rc4, and seems to be working fine, really appreciate the new patches.

I am curious if the full release patch 1.03 is still in progress? I know everyone is busy, just curious.

Cheers!

Gray_Lensman

Mon May 23, 2011 6:01 am

deleted

Von Kleist
Conscript

Tue May 24, 2011 6:52 pm

I am sorry to hear about the hospitalization, hope all is well.

I do look forward to the patch though, although I have not noticed any major problems with the current release candidate, only a mis-alignment of the coloration of NATO symbols on the elements panel, and the saved game loading bar being mis-aligned as well, I can send a screenshot if needed. Again these points really have no effect on gameplay.

Cheers,
v. Kleist

Hohenlohe

Thu May 26, 2011 12:45 pm

Gray_Lensman wrote:It was frozen in progress late last year due to a sudden hospitalization of the patch coordinator. :(

We hope to resume soon. :)

Do you need any help preparing the next patch version..??

If possible I would be ready to help anyway and I think that some other fellows from our community would do the same as I hope...

greetings

Hohenlohe
R.I.P. Henry D.

In Remembrance of my Granduncle Hans Weber, a Hungaro-German Soldier,served in Austro-Hungarian Forces during WWI,war prisoner, missed in Sibiria 1918...

Gray_Lensman

Thu May 26, 2011 1:37 pm

deleted

Pocus

Fri May 27, 2011 1:35 pm

I'm sure we could have retro-engineered the previous patch and thus do a new one, but then, this has been hectic time for us in Ageod-Paradox France. But we do intent to patch again all games, at least once for each.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Baris
AGEod Guard of Honor

Fri May 27, 2011 2:49 pm

Im not sure as ROP have generic problems with other age games but from my game as Narwhal depleted elements were a real problem besides elite bns'.Also lost elements not giving concript companies rather taking way besides bateaux receive 0 damage from bombardments.
The reason Pbem game didnt finish before 1760 is for the cautious moves from especially Austrian side. Historically depleted elements can be a problem but it doesnt need to be this way in ROP as GC mostly finalise around 1759-60 due to depleted elements. I will be gratefull if there willl be final touches to be done by giving manpower to Austria and money to Prussia with ledger options just like in ACW. thanks :)

Return to “Help to improve RoP”