Narwhal

Chronically negative manpower as Prussia

Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:56 am

Hi there !

I play in PBEM with Prussia and for the past few turn I have been and have stayed with negative manpower - which of course does not help in getting replacements.

Any possible explaination for this ?

Thanks

Anazagar
Lieutenant

Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:33 pm

Narwhal wrote:Hi there !

I play in PBEM with Prussia and for the past few turn I have been and have stayed with negative manpower - which of course does not help in getting replacements.

Any possible explaination for this ?

Thanks

have you been using the EP options??

Narwhal

Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:45 pm

Not for quite a long time now. Last time I use them was like 4 times ago, the first turn of the alleged bug (even though I was in neg. manpower and it costed 2 manpower, but it still worked.

ai90o78
Civilian

wholesale Ed hardy hoodies

Fri May 13, 2011 10:34 pm

where to buy discount Ed hardy hoodies?hottest style,All Ed Hardy Hoodies Discounted Low Price Guarantee On Ed Hardy Looking for ed hardy hoody? Find exactly what you want today.Find ed hardy wholesale clothing and Compare prices at.Best Value on Wholesale Ed hardy hoody. cheap ed hardy .Large Selection of Ed Hardy Watches Unique Designs, Street-Chic Look Ed hardy hoodies Online and Buy Ed hardy hoodies Ed clothing Below Cheap wholesale Ed hardy hoodies Bargains Low Prices where can i find cheap name brand clothes?Great Prices!

Return to “Help to improve RoP”