Gen. Monkey-Bear
Lieutenant Colonel

The Importance of Railroads

Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:49 am

This is a question that has been bothering me for a while and I was wondering if you all could clear it up for me.

I have played the game enough to understand the importance of railroads in a supply line, but what about building railroads? I have combed through the pdf manual and there are no instructions directing how to actually build railroads. The manual only mentions that it is possible to do so.

So my question to you all very knowledgable folk who seem to know everything not in the manual is how exactly do I build a railroad?

Thanks
General M.B.

Ethan
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:12 am

Despite what the manual says, actually you can not build railroads. You can only repair them. :)

:wavey:
[color="Navy"][font="Georgia"]"Mi grandeza no reside en no haber caído nunca, sino en haberme levantado siempre". Napoleón Bonaparte.[/font][/color]

[color="Blue"]Same Land. Different Dreams. - Photobook[/color]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gen. Monkey-Bear
Lieutenant Colonel

Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:20 am

Darn. Time to go to plan B. Well thank you very much anyway. Do you have any idea why this is in the manual at all?

Ethan
AGEod Guard of Honor

Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:29 am

I have no idea, sorry. :thumbsup:

IIRC, Gray Lensman answered to other user about the same question (How do I build railroads?). Gray said it's not possible.
[color="Navy"][font="Georgia"]"Mi grandeza no reside en no haber caído nunca, sino en haberme levantado siempre". Napoleón Bonaparte.[/font][/color]

[color="Blue"]Same Land. Different Dreams. - Photobook[/color]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Return to “AACW Strategy discussions”