George McClellan
Captain
Location: " If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere!"

Problem with New Patch!

Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:37 am

[ATTACH]37801[/ATTACH]

I don't know. I just updated from the secret beta 16c (I think) to the most recent. Everytime I click a button that requires processing, it gives me this error. I was able to ignore it by clicking "No" or "Cancel" a few dozen times and start a new game. However, upon heading to the next turn, it gives me the same error, about twelve times for each phase. Help!
Attachments
error.PNG
George McClellan is locked in Cincinati until Lincoln admits he's a baboon.Image

Pocus

Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:49 am

Can you zip and post the mainlog file? Know though that we have moved to CW2 since some years!

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Ace17
Civilian

Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:43 pm

George McClellan wrote:
I don't know. I just updated from the secret beta 16c (I think) to the most recent. Everytime I click a button that requires processing, it gives me this error. I was able to ignore it by clicking "No" or "Cancel" a few dozen times and start a new game. However, upon heading to the next turn, it gives me the same error, about twelve times for each phase. Help!

Hey, Im having the same problem, except mine occurs while trying to load the game. Here's the Log:
[ATTACH]37904[/ATTACH]
Attachments

[The extension txt has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Pocus

Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:55 am

Installation seems corrupted in:
File F:\AGEod's American Civil War2

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Return to “AACW Technical support / Aide technique”