AndrewL
Conscript

Opening a save file as the other side

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:17 pm

Apologies to have to ask. I knew how to do this 2 year ago when I last played the game and I have searched the forum and manual but failed to find the simple solution.

I am relearning the game with the latest patch and easily winning as the Union . But since the main point os to prepare for PBEM again I want to look at what the AI is doing and how he is or is not supplying his units. How do I load the save game as the Confederate. I can see all the files in the save game fold, I can go backwards in turns but cannot remember how to access the confederate turn through the load game interface as all I see is the union save with a paperclip.

Gatling
Corporal

Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:45 pm

Hi,

Not sure that it's the best way but when I want to have a look to what IA does, I go to the main menu, open the menu to load saved game and to make the IA files appear you need to click on a small metal button in the upper right corner. If you hover the mouse on this button, you get a pop-up which ask if you want to see the AI game.
Afterwards you just need to select the game like for your side.

Gatling

Ethan
AGEod Guard of Honor

Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:15 am

Hi AndrewL, re-welcome to the Ageod forums! :thumbsup:

Follow the Gatling's instructions and you'll get it. ;)

:wavey:
[color="Navy"][font="Georgia"]"Mi grandeza no reside en no haber caído nunca, sino en haberme levantado siempre". Napoleón Bonaparte.[/font][/color]

[color="Blue"]Same Land. Different Dreams. - Photobook[/color]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AndrewL
Conscript

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:00 pm

Many thanks for the great support. I failed to see the button under the save games. I can now find out whether the confederate army of the Potomac has really spent 1862 marching around aimlessly and if so how they kept supplied with my control of all the main depots including Richmond........

Return to “AACW Technical support / Aide technique”