rattler01
Captain

Assualt Posture and All out attack

Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:42 pm

It doesn't seem like with Assualt Posture and All out attack set you attack every city in your path anymore, just the end destination. Was this changed? If not I'll repost with turn files.
"To fallen comrades. And Winged Warriors; past, present, and future. One team, one fight. Winged Warriors."

lodilefty

Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:17 pm

rattler01 wrote:It doesn't seem like with Assualt Posture and All out attack set you attack every city in your path anymore, just the end destination. Was this changed? If not I'll repost with turn files.

WAD. I just didn't get it into the change log. :bonk:

This was done originally in WIA, to allow a raider to not get clobbered on the way to the end assault. Helps Athena a lot also!
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

rattler01
Captain

Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:26 pm

awww, but I liked Jackson running around South east PA and taking down 3 garrisons in one turn.
"To fallen comrades. And Winged Warriors; past, present, and future. One team, one fight. Winged Warriors."

Return to “AACW Technical support / Aide technique”