Longshanks
AGEod Grognard

Misplaced Besieged Marker

Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:43 pm

Since I have your attention :w00t: here's another problem. Sometimes the besieged, railcut, freeze, etc markers are actually displayed in another adjacent region. It only matters for the besieged marker, because that one gives details on the status. However, when it's in another region you can't select it.

[img][IMG]http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4790/besiegedmarker.jpg[/img][/IMG]

Is there a fix for this?

lodilefty

Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:03 pm

Short answer: yes

Long answer: This is "mapping" parameters, and it will be best (for me) if you give me a list of regions that have these kind of "icon position" issues.

I really really would like the Region UID number and name: to see the UID, turn on "Error Logging" in the Main Menu = Options =System

:)
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

W.Barksdale
AGEod Grognard

Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Have you tried to reinstall? Often this will fix issues like this. Uninstall and then manually delete all of the leftover files. Then reinstall as normal. Be sure to set aside any saved games.
"Tell General Lee that if he wants a bridge of dead Yankees I can furnish him with one."
-General William Barksdale at Fredericksburg

Longshanks
AGEod Grognard

Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:05 am

Lodi, that region was Stewart TN (Fort Henry/Fort Donelson). I'll have to dig up the id#.

I've seen it elsewhere, but didn't note the places at the time. Will add them here in the future as they pop up.

Longshanks
AGEod Grognard

No Cut Rail Marker

Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:34 pm

Here's a case in Sumner TN where there is no "cut rail" marker at all!

[img][IMG]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/584/nocutrailmarker.jpg[/img][/IMG]

Citizen X
AGEod Veteran

Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:20 pm

Longshanks wrote:Here's a case in Sumner TN where there is no "cut rail" marker at all!

it's behind the city icon

lodilefty

Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:41 pm

lodilefty wrote:Short answer: yes

Long answer: This is "mapping" parameters, and it will be best (for me) if you give me a list of regions that have these kind of "icon position" issues.

I really really would like the Region UID number and name: to see the UID, turn on "Error Logging" in the Main Menu = Options =System

:)

Please! :)
When reporting a region, helpme find it in the Mapping Software (I have to access by typing in the UID number!!!) :blink:
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Return to “AACW Technical support / Aide technique”