CarnageINC
Sergeant

PBEM problem with orders

Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:14 am

Hello, I've run across this problem 3 times now with my opponent. My problem is none of my orders are being carried out, all changes are voided, its all as if I have done nothing for that turn.

Were both running 1.15, here is a copy of the zip file. If any other files are need please tell me. If it happens again should I post that turn also? Thanks.
Attachments
Backup1.zip
(1.64 MiB) Downloaded 195 times

Gray_Lensman

Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:56 am

deleted

CarnageINC
Sergeant

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:06 am

okay, I'll get the before and after files from my partner tomorrow. Just for the record I was the USA player and all orders for all my forces are not being carried out. In addition, none of my financial or conscript orders are being carried out also. Its as if there was no record of my orders being played.

If the orders for the US are showing that there is no movement at all then the problem must originate with my saving them to be mailed in the first place...no?

Gray_Lensman

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:27 am

deleted

CarnageINC
Sergeant

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:40 am

Well I'm running Win. XP and I've been playing the game by pbem for awhile. I just reinstalled a few months ago. I will pay closer attention to what I'm doing, I must admit that I may have quit the game before the save was complete. I just noticed that it takes a few seconds for the saved notice in the game to disappear. I will take my time in the future to avoid it not saving to see if that fixes my issues.

Return to “AACW Technical support / Aide technique”