charlesonmission

Permission to post on youtube

Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:07 pm

Hi there, I've started a youtube AAR with Newman5. Do we have permission to use the game to make an AAR for youtube and to monetizate the videos (ie have youtube put advertisements at the start). This is the email I received from youtube.

Dear charlesonmission,

Thanks for submitting your video(s) for monetization.

At this time, we are unable to approve your video(s) for monetization because we do not have sufficient information regarding your commercial use rights. We may consider your video(s) for review provided you verify that you are authorized to commercially use all of the elements of your content. This includes video, images, music, video game footage, and any other audio or visual element. Learn more about what kind of content you can monetize on YouTube. If you have used third party content in your video(s), please review this article with suggestions on how to claim commercial use rights.

If you can provide information confirming commercial use rights to your video(s), submit information below:
"AGEOD American Civil War early April 63"
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIuRKLgWyaI)
Submit information about this video

Please note that we may only serve ads on advertiser-friendly content. YouTube reserves the right to make the final decision whether to monetize a video, and may disable monetization for users who repeatedly submit ineligible videos. All videos are subject to YouTube's Terms of Service and Community Guidelines, and may be removed from the site if they do not meet those standards.

Thanks,

The YouTube Team

Pocus

Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:36 am

Hi,

We are not against... But are you related to zerotasker, who did a lot of videos too?

Can you contact me to phmalacher@ageod.net so we can proceed more easily?

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Return to “AACW Technical support / Aide technique”