gchristie
Brigadier General

Thu May 10, 2012 4:18 pm

Hello folks,

I wanted to let you know that I'm unable to keep up my game with Leibstandarte and so this little AAR comes to a close. My initial intention was to give people an idea of what happens when France and England enter the war but it began to grow into an AAR. Recently I received a promotion (good) but am transitioning between positions so doing both of them (not so good, but employed!) and my time for games has evaporated.

Leibstandarte has been very gracious and patient throughout and I've enjoyed our partnership and I heartily recommend him if you are seeking a PBEM partner.

I'll likely become more of a silent partner on these forums and I've enjoyed the camaraderie here very much. This is a special place and I have been fortunate to have been a small part of it.

All the best to you and yours,

George

Aphrodite Mae

Sat May 12, 2012 3:51 pm

George,

I'm delighted to hear of your promotion, but I'm saddened that you'll be unable to continue actively participating in our forums. Your humor, wisdom, and insight have made great contributions to our community, and the idea of your departure truly brings me to the verge of tears. I'll miss you greatly, old friend. :love:

With immense affection and respect,

Havely

Return to “American Civil War AARs”