Gen. Monkey-Bear
Lieutenant Colonel

In Want of An Opponent . . .

Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:41 am

I've only started playing a few months ago, but I I'm itching to try the game against a human opponent. I hate losing to computers.

The problem is I have never played a PBEM and don't know how. I was wondering if there was anybody out there who's willing to play with me (and maybe show me the ropes). Again, my only experience is with the AI, so I would consider it an act of great charity for a more experienced player to adopt a young bear cub like myself.

Thanks a lot.

jennison
Sergeant

Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:46 pm

I'd be willing to play one with you. This would be my first PBEM as well, but I've had the game for several months now.. Don't let this fool you into thinking I'm a great player though; I'm still learning the ropes as well. I don't know if it's possible to completely master this game. :)

Let me know if you're interested and we'll get the ball rolling.

Gen. Monkey-Bear
Lieutenant Colonel

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:54 pm

I'd certainly be willing to play with you, or anyone else. But, how exactly does this work? :confused:

jennison
Sergeant

Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:19 am

Gen. Monkey-Bear wrote:I'd certainly be willing to play with you, or anyone else. But, how exactly does this work? :confused:

I think it's one of those things that sounds more complicated than it is.

Send me a PM with your email address and we'll get started. Any preference on which side you want? I'll take the CSA if it's ok with you.

Gen. Monkey-Bear
Lieutenant Colonel

Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:24 am

Ok.

Return to “American Civil War AARs”