Stwa
Colonel

Battle Report Background Color

Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:51 pm

This is not a huge problem, but I was wondering if anyone else was having the same situation as me.

My battle report display has a pure white background. Not the color that comes with the image BR-Back.png. I have noticed the same situation on BoA screenshots at Matrix. The ModelsDetailBack.png image is affected in the same way.

Is there a fix for this, or is this what is intended. I think the display would be more fun with the original background color from the png images.

Stwa
Colonel

Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:05 am

Never mind,

I must be going blind. :nuts:

Anyway, I was able to change the png to bmp for the battle back and the detail back images. Then I modified these to have a more "tan" paper color.

:bonk:

yuio700o
Civilian

I assure you

Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:40 am

"My Lord, the Order of the Phoenix intends to move Harry Potter from his current place of safety on Saturday next, at nightfall."The interest around the table sharpened palpably: Some stiffened, others fidgeted, all gazing at Snape and Voldemort."Saturday \a133 at nightfall," repeated Voldemort. His red eyes fastened upon Snape's black ones with such intensity that some of the watchers looked away, apparently fearful that they themselves would be scorched by the ferocity of the gaze. Snape, however, looked calmly back into Voldemort's face and, after a moment or two, Voldemort's lipless mouth curved into something like a smile."Good. Very good. And this information comes \a150\a150"" - from the source we discussed," said Snape."My Lord."Yaxley had leaned forward to look down the long table at Voldemort and Snape. All faces turned to him."My Lord, I have heard differently."Yaxley waited, but Voldemort did not speak, so he went on, "Dawlish, the Auror, let slip that Potter will not be moved until the thirtieth, the night before the boy turns seventeen."Snape was smiling."My source told me that there are plans to lay a false trail; this must be it. No doubt a Confundus Charm has been placed upon Dawlish. It would not be the first time; he is known to be susceptible.""I assure you, my Lord, Dawlish seemed quite certain," said Yaxley."If he has been Confunded, naturally he is certain," said Snape. "I assure \iyou\i, Yaxley, the Auror Office will play no further part in the protection of Harry Potter. The Order believes that we have infiltrated the Ministry.""The Order's got one thing right, then, eh?" said a squat man sitting a short distance from Yaxley; he gave a wheezy giggle that was echoed here and there along the table.Voldemort did not laugh. His gaze had wandered upward to the body revolving slowly overhead, and he seemed to be lost in thought."My Lord," Yaxley went on, "Dawlish believes an entire party of Aurors will be used to transfer the boy -"Voldemort held up a large white hand, and Yaxley subsided at once, watching resentfully as Voldemort turned back to Snape."Where are they going to hide the boy next?""At the home of one of the Order," said Snape. "The place, according to the source, has been given every protection that the Order and Ministry together could provide. I think that there is little chance of taking him once he is there, my Lord, unless, of course, the Ministry has fallen before next Saturday, which might give us the opportunity to discover and undo enough of the enchantments to break through the rest.""Well, Yaxley?" Voldemort called down the table, the firelight glinting strangely in his red eyes. "\iWill\i the Ministry have fallen by next Saturday?"Once again, all heads turned. Yaxley squared his shoulders.Harry led them all back into the kitchen where wow gold, laughing and chattering, they settled on chairs, buy cheap wow dold, sat themselves upon Aunt Petunia's gleaming work surfaces, or leaned up against her spotless appliances; Ron, long and lanky; Hermione wow gold, her bushy hair tied back in a long plait lord of the rings gold; Fred and George, grinning identically; Bill, badly scarred and long-haired; Mr. Weasley, kind-faced, balding, his spectacles a little awry; Mad-Eye, battle-worn, one-legged, his bright blue magical eye whizzing in its socket; Tonks, whose short hair was her favorite shade of bright pink; Lupin, grayer, more lined; Fleur, slender and beautiful, with her long silvery blonde hair; Kingsley, bald and broad-shouldered; Hagrid, with his wild hair and beard WOW Power leveling, standing hunchbacked to avoid hitting his head on the ceiling; and Mundungus Fletcher, small, dirty, and hangdog, with his droopy beady hound's eyes and matted hair. Harry's heart seemed to expand and glow at the sight: Hefelt incredibly fond of all of them, even Mundungus wow gold, whom he had tried to strangle the last time they had met. Harry looking for wow gold at the world...

Return to “BoA Technical support / Aide technique”