bill3
Civilian

Problem Buying BoA2:WiA

Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:22 pm

I could use a little help communicating with the Sales Dept. I bought BoA2 last Fri on-line (credit card) at the Ageod site and still have no way to download the game. I've sent Ageod 2 emails through the site and have had no reply. I'd be grateful if a forum admin could ask one of the sales people to help me out. It's not clear why such a simple transaction has to take so long?

PhilThib

Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:04 am

Hi Bill,

Sorry to hear that, looks like the contact address has issues forwarding mails and info to me...

Send to me by email at pthibaut@ageod.net your name, email address and purchase info (invoiced you must have received from Nexway) so I can find you and send you the dowload link. :cool:

Cbob
Conscript

Sun May 27, 2012 6:16 am

I'm having the same problem, but I haven't even received an invoice even though I've run my Visa information through twice (hope I don't get charged twice!). It's been over 24 hours. I think you guys are great and I'd prefer to buy from you than paradox but this should be easier.

PhilThib

Sun May 27, 2012 10:46 am

Send me an email with your order payment confirmation... if you have received nothing, it means your order has NOT been processed and you are not going to be charged. As a safety, please advise name and purchase details so I can check this out

Return to “BoA Technical support / Aide technique”