Menschliches.Gehirn
Conscript

TEAW: Looking for Entente Opponent

Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:14 pm

Looking for an experienced Entente player for the Historical full campaign. My regular opponent has stopped gaming and hence I am looking a fresh challenge. Please leave me your details at menschliches.gehirn@gmail.com.

Thanks

Menschliches.Gehirn
Conscript

Re: TEAW: Looking for Entente Opponent

Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:04 am

No takers?

Still awaiting a worthy opponent

Menschliches.Gehirn
Conscript

Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:46 am

Started a CW2 game but still got bandwidth for another game.

Any experienced player?

Menschliches.Gehirn
Conscript

Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:00 am

Hi All,

It is with a sad heart that I am writing this, as I am a victim of a Forum Troll. This is a first experience and I was surprise that it happened in the AGEOD forum, as I always thought that AGEOD gamers are of more depth and culture.

I had this CW2 game with a veteran member of this forum. I had proposed Game and AI settings which he accepted with no objections. He proposed a House Rule that I was not in favour of, so I was about to reject his game offer but he then accepted the game without any House Rule.

We were dual-hosting. Several turns in our game, he unilaterally change the Veteran Activation rule to the 3rd setting of “a high chance pf NOT being able to move at all” during his execution of the turn and informed that his reason is
“Back in the past when I played, it was normal to not use Veteran Option. The feeling was that playing with the Veteran Option added lucky/unlucky die rolls, and prevented a contest based upon strategy and tactics.”

I have Veteran Activation Option in all my games since the first day I was out of boot-camp against Athena and in PBEM games. But my main gripe is that he just change Settings without my consensus, citing that he had compromised in the non-inclusion of House Rules.

I mean we can always not have a game if don’t agree on Game Settings and House Rules, no need to cite any compromise in future changes. Changes in settings after a game begun should be based on explanation and mutual agreement. I discontinued my game with him.

But worse was to come, he went on to share my strategies and moves with my other current opponent. Imagine my disgust

Menschliches.Gehirn
Conscript

Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:01 am

I just felt that I needed to share my situation.

I am still looking for an Entente opponent for TEAW with integrity and experience. Please PM or email directly. Do not post here as I am worried you will approached by the Troll.

Thanks and stay safe

Nikel

Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:52 pm

So, who is the troll?

Menschliches.Gehirn
Conscript

Sun May 17, 2020 2:46 am

Hi All,

My CW2 PBEM game has been progressing for 3 weeks and we are going towards end of 1861. Kentucky seceded early in August. This is the 2nd earliest I have seen.
I am very satisfied that I have gotten into the level that I have not made any major blunder in my game so far. In fact the current situation is one of the best I have achieved.

Looking for an Entente opponent for a TEAW historical campaign to fill in while the CW2 game is over to my opponent's turn.
I play slow, 2 to 3 days a turn after the lest meaty early few turns. I analyse to anticipate the moves of the other side.
AGEOD (WEGO system) forces and rewards you for detailed planning

Same request, email directly or PM me

Menschliches.Gehirn
Conscript

Sat May 30, 2020 9:33 am

Still looking for experienced Entente opponent

Straight Arrow
General

Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:42 pm

Hey Brain,

Still looking for an Allied opponent?
I’m in the Western US Pacific time zone and can only commit to 1 turn a day.

The CP is my stronger suite, but I should be able to give you a good run for your money as the Allies.

Send me a PM if you’re interested.

Straight Arrow

PS I don't have any German, only a little Spanish. But, I can promise you an honest game, played at a regular pace, to the bitter end.

Straight Arrow
General

Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:28 pm

Game started.

Return to “PBEM and multiplayer matchups (all games)”