cobraII
Captain

looking for union opponent

Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:10 pm

Hey, I am looking for a union opponent for the full war with Kentucky neutrality, who will also host. :thumbsup: :thumbsup
my email is trentmccausland@hotmail.com we can discuss house rules if you want them.
Quote General Lee Gettysburg movie,
"Do you see, General, there is the great trap, to be a good soldier you must love the army, to be a good commander you must be ready to order the death of the thing you love. We don't fear our death. But if this war goes on and on and the men die and the price gets ever high. We are prepared to lose some of us, but we are never prepared to lose all of us. We are adrift here in a sea of blood and I want it to end. I want this to be the final battle".

cobraII
Captain

Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:30 pm

or you can post in this thread also.

"Do you see, General, there is the great trap, to be a good soldier you must love the army, to be a good commander you must be ready to order the death of the thing you love. We don't fear our death. But if this war goes on and on and the men die and the price gets ever high. We are prepared to lose some of us, but we are never prepared to lose all of us. We are adrift here in a sea of blood and I want it to end. I want this to be the final battle".

Redeemer
Major

Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:01 pm

I can play, but I have to stick to 1.13b without mods as I am in the tournamnet. I've played with a variety of house rules or none at all, did you have something in mind?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

cobraII
Captain

Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:52 pm

Sorry i already found two opponents, plus i am already patched up to 1.14 when i finish them, and if your still free I will pm you to.

Return to “PBEM and multiplayer matchups (all games)”