cobraII
Captain

LF AACW opponent

Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:01 pm

Looking for a Union opponent to play me i can play one to two turns a day, and then more over the weekends.
Quote General Lee Gettysburg movie,
"Do you see, General, there is the great trap, to be a good soldier you must love the army, to be a good commander you must be ready to order the death of the thing you love. We don't fear our death. But if this war goes on and on and the men die and the price gets ever high. We are prepared to lose some of us, but we are never prepared to lose all of us. We are adrift here in a sea of blood and I want it to end. I want this to be the final battle".

rickd79
Colonel

Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:22 pm

I'm interested....April or July '61 campaigns are fine with me.

cobraII
Captain

Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:52 pm

Opponents found thread closed
Quote General Lee Gettysburg movie,

"Do you see, General, there is the great trap, to be a good soldier you must love the army, to be a good commander you must be ready to order the death of the thing you love. We don't fear our death. But if this war goes on and on and the men die and the price gets ever high. We are prepared to lose some of us, but we are never prepared to lose all of us. We are adrift here in a sea of blood and I want it to end. I want this to be the final battle".

Return to “PBEM and multiplayer matchups (all games)”