soundoff
AGEod Veteran

Wanted ACW opponent willing to do AAR

Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:45 pm

Hi folks,

Well I've licked my wounds and and am up for another try. Would like to play full campaign V1.12 with me playing the Union. Now if you've read the AAR of myself against Barksdale you will be easily able to judge what sort of standard I'm at.

Am seeking an opponent though who is willing to play me providing they are up to and willing to do an AAR. Quite happy to 'go with the flow' so to speak on how many turns per week. Similarly (as I want to play the Union) more than happy for the CSA player to host. :thumbsup:

cobra6193
Private

Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:41 am

do you still search?
excuse me, :bonk: what's "AAR" :(

Comtedemeighan
Brigadier General

Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:36 am

An AAR is an After Action Report where you write your own story or history of your campaign and use screenshots to show it :)
Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem - By the Sword We Seek Peace, But Peace Only Under Liberty
-Massachusetts state motto-

"The army is the true nobility of our country."
-Napoleon III-

soundoff
AGEod Veteran

Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:16 pm

Apologies Cobra6193

Very naughty of me not to revisit this original request. Banks 6060 made a similar plea in the open forum so we got together to produce a full campaign AAR.

If you are willing though I'm quite happy to be on your 'back burner' so to speak and give you a game when my effort with Bank's is finished. ;)

For now though opponent found and thread closed.

Return to “PBEM and multiplayer matchups (all games)”