Mister Blutch
Civilian

[CW2] Rookie looking for an opponent for PBEM

Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:04 pm

Bonjour à tous,
je suis très tenté de me lancer dans ce jeu en PBEM. J'ai essayé quelques tours face à l'IA mais cela n'a pas été très concluant, je suis donc à la recherche d'un adversaire humain. Par contre je n'ai jamais fait de campagne sur ce jeu, uniquement quelques tours pour voir l'interface et je n'ai jamais eu l'occasion de jouer à d'autres jeux de AGEOD, je suis donc un complet nioub, c'est pourquoi je chercherais un joueur dans la même situation que moi afin d'avoir une parte un minimum équilibrée...

Hello,
I'm very tempted to try this game in PBEM. I tried a few rounds against the AI but it was not very conclusive, so I am looking for a human opponent. On the other hand I never made a campaign on this game, only a few turns to see the interface and I never had the occasion to play other AGEOD's games, I am thus a complete rookie, this is why I would seek a player in the same situation as me in order to have a party a minimum balanced...

psanick
Private

Re: [CW2] Rookie looking for an opponent for PBEM

Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:19 pm

Hello friend and welcome to the forum!

They say that the AGEOD's game really shines on PBEM. I would gladly play with you a PBEM CW2 campaign. I already familiar with the engine and already played the battle scenarios several times, but I didn't played a full campaign yet. I will PM you. :dada:

karabinerk114@gmail.com
Civilian

Re: [CW2] Rookie looking for an opponent for PBEM

Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:22 am

I am looking to start a game again with someone civil war 2 pbem

Return to “PBEM and multiplayer matchups (all games)”