Pocus

Re: Pride of Nations - MP Grand Campaign 1850 - 1920 (with unlimited number of participants)

Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:56 am

Ah, the crisis manager. A hell to design, so that it was automated while having players input meaningful choices. I don't know if I succeeded in fact! ;)

I would be interested to get these screenshots in big, for my archives. It has been a very long time since I saw the PON crisis manager in action.

andrzej
Lieutenant

Re: Pride of Nations - MP Grand Campaign 1850 - 1920 (with unlimited number of participants)

Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:11 am

Pocus wrote:Ah, the crisis manager. A hell to design, so that it was automated while having players input meaningful choices. I don't know if I succeeded in fact! ;)

I would be interested to get these screenshots in big, for my archives. It has been a very long time since I saw the PON crisis manager in action.

Unfortunately, screenshots of the crisis are only in Russian, and we have not saved that turn. But soon there will be a similar crisis because of Merv, I will save it and send it to you.

andrzej
Lieutenant

Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:14 am

It is a pity that most players, even in MP campaigns, avoid crises. This is a great decoration for the game!

And no one knows how crisis cards work ((

deguerra
Major

Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:48 am

Pocus wrote:Ah, the crisis manager. A hell to design, so that it was automated while having players input meaningful choices. I don't know if I succeeded in fact! ;)

Hi Pocus,

You probably already know this, but if you right-click the screenshots and open in a new tab, you'll get a significantly bigger version.

-deguerra

andrzej
Lieutenant

Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:39 pm

The command of the Russian Turkestan army reports that the detachment of the former Khiva Khan Mukhamad Amin was defeated and destroyed / Now no one there disputes Russian rule .

An exotic camel caravan has also become a Russian trophy

With the death of Muhammad Amin, the armed resistance of the Khivans must completely end, and therefore it has been announced that the Russian army will be significantly reduced in this region and withdrawn to places of permanent deployment. Prince Vorontsov is leaving for the Caucasus and Field Marshal Baryatinsky will become the new commander of the Turkestan Army.

andrzej
Lieutenant

Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:40 pm

Table of National Morale, Prestige and Military Power of the leading countries of our game for May 1855 (130 turn):

Return to “PBEM and multiplayer matchups (all games)”