CavScout
Private

Campaign Questions

Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:23 pm

What's the main difference between the 2 1861 campaigns (April - Full 2 Theater and April - Full Campaign w/Kentucky)?

Thanks!
-CavScout
[CENTER]******[/CENTER]
[font="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][CENTER]"If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking"
"My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom." [/CENTER][/size][/font]
[CENTER][SIZE="1"]William Tecumseh Sherman[/size][/CENTER]
[CENTER]******[/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

CavScout
Private

Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:30 pm

I found this thread: http://www.ageod-forum.com/showthread.php?12372-1861-Campaign-Scenarios-w-Kentucky-Neutral-ADD-ON

It says add-on but I assume this is the difference.
-CavScout

[CENTER]******[/CENTER]

[font="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][CENTER]"If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking"

"My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom." [/CENTER][/size][/font]

[CENTER][SIZE="1"]William Tecumseh Sherman[/size][/CENTER]

[CENTER]******[/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Jim-NC

Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:35 am

There are several differences. For example, how Kentucky is handled (it starts neutral in the w/KY campaign). Also about neutral states (at the start). They both start in April 1861, and are otherwise the same.
Remember - The beatings will continue until morale improves.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Return to “AGEod's American Civil War”