Joe Wheeler
Corporal

Great game.....

Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:43 pm

I recently repurchased this game and am really enjoying it. It truly is one of the best games of this type I have played. I look forward to AACW 2 more than any other game on the horizon. I hope the devs can throw out some bones over the coming months that will show what game engine changes & improvements have been made. The map changes have been mentioned as well as the GUI adjustments. Not sure I liked what I heard about "dumbing down" supply. The more detailed the better to me.

Interesting note....In my current game the Yanks have taken Richmond in the summer of 1862. I don't see how so many corps and army got past Jackson's Corp in Fredricksburg but yanks are everywhere even though there is no supply flowing to them. I can't tell where they came from. Rather than try to take Richmond back I just sent Johnson's 30,000 man Corp out of the Valley and to Washington and captured it from the one Division that was on garrison duty there. Strange indeed. The Yanks have Richmond and I have Washington.

Ethan
AGEod Guard of Honor

Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:53 pm

Yes, it's an awesome game and I'm sure that AACW2 won't disappoint us... ;)

By the way, welcome to the Ageod community Joe Wheeler. Enjoy your stay here and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. :thumbsup:

Have fun playing!

Greetings. :hat:
[color="Navy"][font="Georgia"]"Mi grandeza no reside en no haber caído nunca, sino en haberme levantado siempre". Napoleón Bonaparte.[/font][/color]

[color="Blue"]Same Land. Different Dreams. - Photobook[/color]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Joe Wheeler
Corporal

Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:17 am

Ethan wrote:Yes, it's an awesome game and I'm sure that AACW2 won't disappoint us... ;)

By the way, welcome to the Ageod community Joe Wheeler. Enjoy your stay here and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. :thumbsup:

Have fun playing!

Greetings. :hat:

This is about the most hospitable and helpful community I have run across in war gaming. Thanks.

Ethan
AGEod Guard of Honor

Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:27 am

You're welcome, buddy. :)

Regards!
[color="Navy"][font="Georgia"]"Mi grandeza no reside en no haber caído nunca, sino en haberme levantado siempre". Napoleón Bonaparte.[/font][/color]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gen. Monkey-Bear
Lieutenant Colonel

Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:01 am

I think that you just met by far the most hospitable member - Ethan!

He is our professional greeter! Not really, but he is the best we've got! :)

Ethan
AGEod Guard of Honor

Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:43 am

Gen. Monkey-Bear wrote:I think that you just met by far the most hospitable member - Ethan!

He is our professional greeter! Not really, but he is the best we've got! :)

Hey, Gen. Monkey-Bear, you got me blushing... :o

Now seriously, I simply like to welcome new members and help whenever I can. :thumbsup:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gen. Monkey-Bear
Lieutenant Colonel

Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:52 am

He also does this a lot: :thumbsup:

Return to “AGEod's American Civil War”