DrPostman

I think I caught Athena cheating.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:32 am

Poor Sterling Price and his division is out of supply and is stuck on the north side of the Missouri
River from Jeff City and the Union (Athena) cuts him off with a gunboat on FROZEN river water.
So I guess the Union could put skies on the boats and slide them along? Don't remember that in
any history books. It's not that terrible a deal but it still sucks. Did she cheat? I'm using v1.16a.
:wacko:

[ATTACH]20368[/ATTACH]
Attachments
Athenacheats.jpg

Captain_Orso

Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:36 am

You can't take the Weather description so literally; otherwise we'd occasionally have to deal with having "Mud" on the Atlantic Board :blink: Consider it to mean that the water is icy cold, probably low and threatening to freeze. It will make going very slow and dangerous for those gunboats.

If the river region at Jefferson City's Exit Point were blocked by ice you would see an informational icon [ATTACH]20371[/ATTACH] in the region right next to the pillaged icon. So, no, in this case she's taking her risks.
Attachments
map_navalfrozen.png
map_navalfrozen.png (6.46 KiB) Viewed 3223 times

Athena

Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:46 pm

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Captain_Orso

Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:07 pm

Hey sweety, wanna do a little one-on-one :o

DrPostman

Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:08 am

Captain_Orso wrote:You can't take the Weather description so literally; otherwise we'd occasionally have to deal with having "Mud" on the Atlantic Board :blink: Consider it to mean that the water is icy cold, probably low and threatening to freeze. It will make going very slow and dangerous for those gunboats.

If the river region at Jefferson City's Exit Point were blocked by ice you would see an informational icon [ATTACH]20371[/ATTACH] in the region right next to the pillaged icon. So, no, in this case she's taking her risks.

Thanks. I hadn't thought of the frozen icon. That makes sense. At any rate I was able to save his division after all.

Return to “AGEod's American Civil War”