Chuske
Lieutenant

Issue with reset of draft, economics and politics options

Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:48 am

Noticed that on Late Nov turn of my latest Campaign vs AI all my options such as draft, economics & politics all said 4 turns until you can choose again. On next turn they said 0 turns to pick again and then I could pick them all on Late Dec turn.

Either the options are resetting early or the time to reset in Nov was in error? Or is this WAD and something I don't understand?

Game was started on last 1.16 beta and patched to latest 1.16 RC2. I have a zip of saves if anyone wants a look.
Useful Info for Beginners

"If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
William Tecumseh Sherman

lodilefty

Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:52 am

Chuske wrote:Noticed that on Late Nov turn of my latest Campaign vs AI all my options such as draft, economics & politics all said 4 turns until you can choose again. On next turn they said 0 turns to pick again and then I could pick them all on Late Dec turn.

Either the options are resetting early or the time to reset in Nov was in error? Or is this WAD and something I don't understand?

Game was started on last 1.16 beta and patched to latest 1.16 RC2. I have a zip of saves if anyone wants a look.

This has been like that forever.... WAII [Working as it is]

Unless modded, the options reset [can be used] Late June and Late December....
Always ask yourself: "Am I part of the Solution?" If you aren't, then you are part of the Problem!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
[CENTER]Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Rules for new members[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Forum Rules[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Help desk: support@slitherine.co.uk[/CENTER]

Chuske
Lieutenant

Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:29 pm

Thanks lodilefty :thumbsup:
Useful Info for Beginners

"If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."

William Tecumseh Sherman

Return to “AGEod's American Civil War”