brannonboys
Conscript

forming a second army

Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:18 pm

for some reason I am unable to form a second army, such as Army of Tennessee, etc. what needs to be done in order to do this.

bburns9
Sergeant

Forming additional Armies

Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:07 pm

Well depending on where you are at in the game (what date) you may not be able to yet. To form an Army you will need to purchase an Army HQ unit from your force pull under the Support tab. Once the HQ is built you can then pair that with a 3 star general to form an Army. The additional Army HQ units are added to your force pool by event on specific dates. So depending on what side you are playing (for the dates), you may have to wait a little to get the units to build.

BB
Find out what Grant drinks and send a barrel of it to each of my other generals! - A. Lincoln

brannonboys
Conscript

Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:30 pm

im playing the south, do u know the date for Army of Tennessee?? i am able to build an HQ unit but i guess it takes time.

bburns9
Sergeant

Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:02 pm

I don't know the dates off hand. If you can see the unit in your force pool, you select it to build, it'll take a few turns (I forget how many, but if you hover over the unit once it appears to be built, it'll tell you the estimated days to completion). Once it's built, you can move it to the location of your 3 star, then select the Form Army command in the middle command tab to the left of the message box.
Find out what Grant drinks and send a barrel of it to each of my other generals! - A. Lincoln

Big Ideas
Captain

Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:03 am

The first two CSA HQs are available in the early August 1861 turn. You can buy both and they take about 3 turn to train up. They virtually always appear in Richmond

Return to “AGEod's American Civil War”