D_K
Sergeant

To Retrofit or not to Retrofit?...that is the question

Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:17 am

will AACW be retrofitted with the newer improvements of NC? just curious as i love ACW but not sure about NC. :gardavou:

Pocus

Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:08 am

Some says that the Rules of Engagments will make it, some day. As for the various AI upgrades which are done and will be done for NCP, yes definitively. But the next game to get a super patch is BOA, not ACW.

Hofstadter's Law: "It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's law."

Mistmatz
Conscript

Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:38 pm

D_K wrote:will AACW be retrofitted with the newer improvements of NC? just curious as i love ACW but not sure about NC. :gardavou:

For what stands 'NC', please?

Rafiki

Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:53 pm

"Napoleon's Campaigns", also abbreviated as NCP
[CENTER]Latest patches: AACW :: NCP :: WIA :: ROP :: RUS :: PON :: AJE
Visit AGEWiki - your increasingly comprehensive source for information about AGE games
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]

Henry D.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:53 pm

Mistmatz wrote:For what stands 'NC', please?

Napoleon's Campaigns, which itself is usually abbriviated as "NCP" to go along with the tradition of all AGEod games having three-letter acronyms. :sourcil:

Regards, Henry :)
Henry D, also known as "Stauffenberg" @ Strategycon Interactive and formerly (un)known as "whatasillyname" @ Paradox Forums

"Rackers, wollt Ihr ewig leben?" (Rascals, Do You want to live forever?) - Frederick the Great, cursing at his fleeing Grenadiers at the battle of Kunersdorf

"Nee, Fritze, aber für fuffzehn Pfennije is' heute jenuch!" (No, Freddy, but for 15p let's call it a day!) - Retort of one passing Grenadier to the above :sourcil:

DirkX
Lieutenant

Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:06 pm

Henry D. wrote:[B]to go along with the tradition of all AGEod games having three-letter acronyms. :sourcil:

for example like AACW :innocent:
and stop idling on the forum, make your move :p leure:

Henry D.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:24 pm

DirkX wrote:for example like AACW :innocent:
and stop idling on the forum, make your move :p leure:
that would officially be "ACW" only :fleb: .

Sorry, it might look like I'm just idling around here, but in fact, I'm friggin' busy (with keeping other people from doing their work in ICQ, for example :siffle: ). I'm mainly here to scrounge information about certain endeavours connected to my new custom rank... *points proudly* :nuts:

Turn should get out before midnight, though... :innocent:

Henry D, also known as "Stauffenberg" @ Strategycon Interactive and formerly (un)known as "whatasillyname" @ Paradox Forums

"Rackers, wollt Ihr ewig leben?" (Rascals, Do You want to live forever?) - Frederick the Great, cursing at his fleeing Grenadiers at the battle of Kunersdorf

"Nee, Fritze, aber für fuffzehn Pfennije is' heute jenuch!" (No, Freddy, but for 15p let's call it a day!) - Retort of one passing Grenadier to the above :sourcil:

GShock

Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:07 pm

I'm happy about the patching priority choice.
AACW has had many lately and now it's time to make a turnation...and since the engine is commonly shared, all games can benefit from the others' improvements :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We ain't going down!

Reiryc

Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:48 am

I too am happy about boa getting the next bit of 'loving'... It was the game that started it all for me and have been playing it off and on since it's release. Great concept packaged in a fun game.

ACW took that concept even further and I have no doubt that NCP and vainglory of nations (VoN) might even top them all.

flintlock
Captain

Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:52 am

Pocus wrote:But the next game to get a super patch is BOA, not ACW.
And deservedly so! :gardavou:

Return to “AGEod's American Civil War”