Greu
Civilian

Manuel en français

Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:08 pm

Hi,
I translated the game manual in French a little while ago.

I did it first for myself (to satisfy my passion of reading strategy/wargames manuals, and in French it's even better after a day of work) and then if it can be useful to others, so much the better.

I wanted to know if I could post the pdf link on this forum? I already put it on the Canard PC forum, the Steam forum and the Slitherine forum (for this last one, it's in the sub forum concerning the manual). Or do you want me to send it directly to you so that you can dispose of it freely?

Bonjour,
j'ai traduit en bon français le manuel du jeu il y a peu.

Je l'ai fait d'abord pour moi (assouvir ma passion de lecture des manuels des jeux de stratégie/wargames, et en français c'est encore mieux après une journée de boulot) et puis si ça peu servir à d'autres, tant mieux.

Je voulais savoir si je pouvais diffuser le lien du pdf sur ce forum ? Je l'ai déjà mis sur le forum de Canard PC, ceux de Steam et de Slithérine (pour ce dernier, c'est dans le sous forum concernant le manuel). Ou alors vous le transmettre directement pour que vous puissiez en disposer librement ?

Amitiés !

Greu

Edit : le lien qui va bien > https://greu-drive.mycozy.cloud/public?sharecode=erzaQzYFW3m5#/
Last edited by Greu on Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lodilefty

Re: Manuel en français

Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:38 pm

Yes, you may post the link here.

Very nice work! :gardavou:

Pocus

Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:59 am

If you are interested, you can perhaps join the beta for the next game?

Greu
Civilian

Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:43 pm

It will be a pleasure, but I'm afraid to not have time to bring something significant. I'm a patient gamer because of my pace of life too. If you don't have any issues with that (I'd understand if you want an more efficent beta tester than me), I would be in. In any case, thanks you for your proposal.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”