Procopius
Civilian

Can't Build in Conquered Provinces

Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:34 pm

Hi, completely new player. Playing as Athens in Rise of Persia, I conquered Delos but can't build any buildings there even though about 8 turns have passed. Pacification is over, population has risen form 1 to 2. I have enough resources to build at least some of the buildings in the menu, but I can't. None of them display a build time on the icon, just a little dash line like this - and when I put them in the build queue they never complete, they just sit there forever. There are no bandits or any of that bad stuff in the region, its completely empty. I can build anything i want in my two starting provinces. Is this a bug, or is there something I don't understand?

Pocus

Re: Can't Build in Conquered Provinces

Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:15 pm

The dash means you don't have a positive output in infrastructure, probably.

Procopius
Civilian

Re: Can't Build in Conquered Provinces

Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:34 pm

But I can build in other regions, so I do have positive infrastructure I think? The problem seems to happen when I resolve conquest battles using FOGII. When I went back to a saved game and ran the same conquest battle again in Delos this time using the in game battle resolution, I conquered the region and every building was available, no dashes. So is it a bug unique to Athenae in Rise of Persia, or am I misunderstanding something as a noobie?

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”