vaalen
AGEod Guard of Honor

This game is so good...

Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:58 pm

I cannot stop playing it. Everything works, and the wars are fascinating, with the superb AI raising quite a challenge.

Every nation is different, and feels historically right. There is so much to this game that I could go on for pages, but that means I cannot play the game while writing how much I like it.

So I will just say that this is one of the most brilliant designs I have ever played. If you love wargames, you owe it to yourself to get this game. It has the potential to be maybe the best ever made. And this is at launch. Back to the game, I have been away too long.

ERISS
AGEod Guard of Honor

Re: This game is so good...

Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:26 pm

Okay sold, I stop sulking, and will buy at Slitherine shop as it is the more Ageod here, even i don't have FoG2 here but at GOG
edit: 53.99€ box version with shipping :/ , maybe for a game I won't play. I think I will wait for my next anniversary cupon...

Cabbage Jack
Conscript

Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:08 am

Agreed! I have 21 hours in already and I'm just delighted! I don't use the FOG2 battles as much as I thought I would, but they are a nice touch for when I want to manage the battle myself.

Cabbage Jack
Conscript

Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:08 am

ERISS wrote:Okay sold, I stop sulking, and will buy at Slitherine shop as it is the more Ageod here, even i don't have FoG2 here but at GOG
edit: 53.99€ box version with shipping :/ , maybe for a game I won't play. I think I will wait for my next anniversary cupon...

If you buy it on Steam, it's only 39.99...box edition is nice, I agree, but not $14 nice!

Franciscus

Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:34 pm

Absolutely, amazing game !

:hat:

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”