Rebellion to Tyrants
Corporal

The two Reasons I will buy This Game

Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:27 am

I just wanted to let the developers know the two reasons i will buy this game and spread the word.

Mod friendly- If this game is as moddabel as they say, that alone is a sale to me.

16 player MP- Speaks for itself. If it ends up 8 I am ok with that as well.

I played and loved civil war 2 but have not been interested in the other time periods and civil war was my only purchase. I like the roman time period [not as well as medieval or american revolution] alright but the two reasons above guarantee my purchase of the game.

Pocus

Re: The two Reasons I will buy This Game

Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:26 am

Great, you should be happy then because there will be both features!

choppinlt
Conscript

Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:05 pm

Late to the party here, but +1 for me!

While the modding is great, the bigger selling point for me is up to 16 players. A strategic level game using WeGo with up to 16 players can provide a very rich gaming experience. The WeGo aspect allows players to input their turn on their schedule, vs having to coordinate all players being online at exactly the same time. I've already got 5 others players ready to start our first multiplayer game!
Last edited by choppinlt on Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ajarnlance
General of the Army

Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:35 am

Currently playing two multi-player games as a beta tester and I can report that the mp experience is very rich and rewarding. The WEGO system is superior to any other system out there. It is very easy to set up. Once you set the number of days for each turn and everyone is signed up the game automatically rolls along generating turns. AGEOD have really taken their games to a new level with this new engine. Empires is one of the best strategy games I've ever played. Accessible, yet difficult to master. A game I will be playing for a long time to come. Thousands of hours of intriguing game play...

choppinlt
Conscript

Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:58 am

First off ajarnlance, I'm VERY jealous that you get to be on the beta! I applied a week or so ago, but I'm afraid I applied a bit too late. Anyway, your report is EXACTLY what I hoped. While your report isn't a surprise, it's great to get verification and assurances. Thanks for the reply!

ajarnlance
General of the Army

Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:42 am

I forgot to add that the maximum number of players is now 16. Sorry you missed the beta. Hopefully ageod will announce a release date in the not-too-distant future. It is definitely worth waiting for.

choppinlt
Conscript

Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:17 pm

Holy cow, 16 players!? That is fantastic, and is more than enough players IMHO. So this begs the question: what factions are playable? I have done a quick search and not found an answer. It sounds like any faction is playable?

Yeah it stinks to have missed the beta, but that means we are close to a release date! I'm excited to try this out.

lodilefty

Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:15 pm

All factions are playable! :dada:

You can even switch to a different faction mid-game! :pouet:

choppinlt
Conscript

Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:44 pm

Outstanding, that is music to my ears!! :cool: Thanks for the replies! If you want some help testing, just contact me. :D

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”