bkosar19
Sergeant

Sanitation Events Being Reported Multiple Times

Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:53 am

Prior to the patch and now post patch, I have repeatedly seen the game log reporting the same sanitation events hitting the same besieged city and the besieging army multiple times.

Is this a minor reporting glitch that is just repeating the same event multiple times in the log, but the event is only occurring once per turn? Or are these sanitation events actually able to hit the same army multiple times a turn? And if so is that working as designed?

Here is a screenshot from my latest campaign with it showing multiple sanitation events hitting both the Riga garrison and its besieging army:

Log.png
Log.png (570.96 KiB) Viewed 3194 times

PhilThib

Re: Sanitation Events Being Reported Multiple Times

Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:49 am

Will check with Altaris, this is NOT the army sanitation event but one of the sieges events...for me it's WAD, over a month time there can be many diseases in a besieged city, all the more so in one which has large population

pantsukki
Brigadier General

Re: Sanitation Events Being Reported Multiple Times

Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:02 pm

Even if it's WAD it feels quite excessive. During last turn besieged Riga was hit twice by spoilage of food stores, twice by water supply contamination and once by a disease outbreak.

Edit: at the very least could being hit be these events give a one-two turn immunity? After those mentioned above Riga got immediately after hit by food store spoilage once and disease outbreak 3(!) times.

Return to “WSS Technical support / Aide technique”