Hobbes

Inspection Panel Values

Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:35 pm

Hi folks, I'm just getting back into AGEOD games after some time away. Can anyone remind me about the meaning of a few values shown in the inspection panel? For a particular leader I can see Protection 4/0, Victory pts. 0/10 and Morale 0/3. Why are there two values for these attributes?

Thanks,
Chris

jack54
Brigadier General

Re: Inspection Panel Values

Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:54 pm

Hi Chris,

I ended up finding a some info in the AJE manual... I had forgotten myself. Sorry I didn't see much describing the moral or victory numbers. :( Hope it helps some...

(BTW I was totally off with the Ranged damage and Assault damage; it's actually incoming attacks )

Protection: This value is an indication of an element’s ability to avoid suffering hits from enemy shooting
and melee combat. A high Protection value makes it more difficult to inflict casualties on an element. This
value is determined by a number of factors such as speed, dispersion, flexibility, armor, or ability to use
terrain, etc.
_ Discipline: This value represents the element’s ability to retain its combat effectiveness. A high Discipline
value indicates that an element can withstand greater punishment without Routing.
_ Assault: This value is used by the element when it engages in Melee combat. The higher the value, the
greater the chance this element has of scoring a hit on enemy units.
_ Ranged Damage: These values indicate the number of strength points/cohesion points the element
inflicts when it scores a hit on an enemy unit in Shooting combat.
_ Assault Damage: These values indicate the number of strength points/cohesion points the element
inflicts when it scores a hit on an enemy unit in Assault combat.
_ Cohesion: This value indicates an element’s current number of Cohesion points. Cohesion points are an
expression of an element’s combat readiness and impact on most game functions (morale, speed, combat
efficiency, etc.). The higher the value, the more able an element is to conduct military operations.
Supply: These numbers represent the number of General Supply points currently stockpiled by the
element/ maximum General Supply point capacity.
_ Ammo: These numbers represent the number of Ammunition points currently stockpiled by the element/
maximum Ammunition point capacity. Ammunition is mainly used by missile troops (those that shoot).

Return to “English Civil War”